48,826 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 15, 2010 5:35am PDT 200 m row is like 2.5 minutes if you are taking it easy
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 10:07am PDT Man I hope janek doesn't get into another fight, that first punch he threw was quite the...
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 10:01am PDT are new items allowed in the tourney? Seems kind of wierd to have the gameplay change right for the playoffs
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 8:31am PDT That's my point as well, but I'm saying that "long and dithering" does not mean Epic which is the focus of this thread and subthread. Epic is...
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 8:27am PDT err was mediocre. I wouldn't bother with it. Definitely play Gay Tony.
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 8:27am PDT The irony being that TBoGT DLC was better than the vanilla game. You should give it a shot. The Lost and the Damned wasn't mediocre.
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 8:26am PDT GTA4 wasn't dragging and becomming tiresome because it was long though. It was dragging because there was little variety in the missions and most...
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 7:41am PDT I'm not citing stats as a measure of comparison to other players, I'm citing stats as a metric of self improvement over time.
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 7:20am PDT lol how does that matter when it is the first game. I was never a pro donker like yourself but towards the end of beta I had a decent 1.5 kdr
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 7:08am PDT Sleeping with women doesn't get old. You have side effects of something else. Stress, adderall, not enough sleep something.
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 7:06am PDT You got off light. I was told to kill my mother, drain her blood, and drown myself in it all because I used slither's ultimate on some creeps....
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 7:05am PDT Man you have to admit HoN either attracts or brings out some of the biggest dirtbags in gaming.
- Posted Oct 14, 2010 7:00am PDT Everyone feels that way until you grow up a bit and find yourself having less time to spend on the computer.
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 3:47pm PDT Opal Divines on west sixth would be my choice if I was going for some drinks on this nice afternoon.
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 3:46pm PDT Let's go to Opals one night. They have a great selection so you can have a few drinks for 15-20 bucks and try a few things to see what you like....