46,541 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 3:26pm PDT GOt a list of good ones to try? And maybe a comparison to a scotch in how they taste so I know what to pick?
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 3:19pm PDT When I first had scotch I thought so too but the shit grew on me so fast I can't even drink regular whiskey anymore.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 2:04pm PDT Saw these things in action at E3. They looked pretty awkard and no one could control them very well.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 1:59pm PDT I have never really tried any of note. I'm still stuck on islay malts... What are they like and what do they compare to?
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 1:42pm PDT That tomatin 25 is on my list, but I've been trying to stay around 60 dollars a bottle... I"m really bad at saving scotch :( I might have to...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 1:41pm PDT Every have Laprioag's cask strength? If you have and thought "this isn't peaty enough" try some BenRiach out.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 1:38pm PDT Why would you want to stick with one label and region of scotch? You are missing out. Their 16 isn't bad, but way over priced
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 1:25pm PDT Get a bottle of Allagash's belgiun stout. Too bad it's so bloody hot out, I could go for a scotch and a cigar, but that isn't exactly an indoor...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 1:23pm PDT I'm starting to go the opposite route. I used to be a giant beer nerd. Now I'm a giant wine and scotch nerd. Scotch is so awesome, I can...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 1:16pm PDT Cool, let me know when rambus goes belly up
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 11:59am PDT Depends on the cut you get. The ribeye and loin are over buttered. The NY Strip you can have just seared and broiled, no butter and it is pretty...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 11:54am PDT check out drps or etfs right now. You can get an etf that will return a dividend and if the price goes up you win twice. Some people think...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 11:43am PDT #4 how the hell does that market work? Do you just climb around to get to the shop?
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 10:22am PDT you can...?
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 10:20am PDT When you get older you buy more expensive shit like scotch and then you can't afford to get drunk anymore.