47,749 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:25pm PDT Yes but if both players do it, the balance is shifted equally. You seem to misunderstand math.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:23pm PDT And so now that happens slightly sooner for people who press a button?
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:22pm PDT Nope. The maximum amount of minerals per minute for each player remains the same. Provided you press a button.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:19pm PDT Because you don't have one.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:12pm PDT No, every player can still earn the same amount of minerals. By clicking a button a few times.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:04pm PDT Seriously. Tribes and skiing.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:03pm PDT From a balancing perspective I don't see your point. How does the delay enforce balance?
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:00pm PDT And you're an authority on the matter because?
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:54pm PDT You can't call it a bug unless blizzard calls it a bug. If they patch it out, you are right. If they leave it in you are just disgruntled.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:48pm PDT How is that an exploit exactly? The way I look at it is if you can't handle the extra multitasking you probably weren't going to win over...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:46pm PDT !! I have no internets at home !! Must have files that I can't even play. MUST!
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:36pm PDT The entire game is pretty much who can "do the most shit" and "pay attention to the most shit".
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:35pm PDT There isn't much else to do for that first minute, I think it's cool.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:33pm PDT pretty sure it'd be more like a cock slap to the face
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:27pm PDT I kind of like little things like this. Where discovering something and being able to multitask gives you a slight edge.