46,709 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 2:38pm PDT I distrust anyone who does not hate Perry.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 2:21pm PDT Might as well put a roll cage on a prius.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 2:17pm PDT Since Rick Perry wants to secede from the US maybe Austin can just secede from Texas until Rick Perry's hair dies in a tragic hairspray accident...
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 2:11pm PDT You are entitled to one free one per year. Equifax is one of the 3 major credit reporting agencies. Equifax.com I would stay away from sites...
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 2:08pm PDT I would keep a close eye on your credit cards over the next few months as well. Also couldn't hurt to keep an eye on your credit report at least...
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 1:48pm PDT Ok, but that is a race equiped car. Does the consumer version need them?
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 1:42pm PDT I bet if there was free porn on the xbox, the computer game market would dry up over night.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 1:36pm PDT drilled rotors on a car that you don't plan on taking to the track and.or drive down a mountain everyday is just like having a rear downforce wing...
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 1:31pm PDT Drilled rotors don't give you better braking by themselves. They reduce braking fade when the brakes get hot because you are using them on track...
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 1:22pm PDT Hell yea love how carbonated that stuff is. Topo Chico and a squirt of lime costs about 25 cents.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 1:21pm PDT what about vitaman slurpee and some vitaman beef jerky
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 11:55am PDT man I was trying to troll a tf2 thread, quit ruining it.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 11:50am PDT Whatever man, this was done all on 32 player servers with crits on. His mom is a chump and couldn't hang with RS|.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 11:46am PDT That must be an asian thing because if you did that here in America you'd be arrested and charged with first degree miming. Probably wiretapping too.
- Posted Aug 06, 2010 9:42am PDT honest assam black tea is crack. no sugar added. It's too bad it's 8 bucks a gallon at central market :(