48,201 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 9:24am PDT yea but he won't really need it for another year and a half unless he's already over 50k
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 9:19am PDT Have you heard about your clutch yet?
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 9:12am PDT I think the solution would be disposable staffers. As soon as the term is up, we execute them.
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 9:03am PDT Is that a specific series or brand of dvds though?
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:56am PDT bet
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:56am PDT I've never heard of an official shop DVD. I'm going to be it's just a burned DVD with a PDF copy of the manual and part numbers on it.
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:51am PDT I say we require every congressional member to read and write in their own words an essay on the bills purpose and intent. They'll be so busy...
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:47am PDT that was meant for zaun!
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:33am PDT Eh, probably not!
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:33am PDT Vote no incumbent '10!
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:29am PDT I'm saying if you are happy with nespresso and wallet contents, and you are prone to get too involved in hobbies, don't bother. If you do find...
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:27am PDT Yup which is exactly what the pod does. The coffee in the pod isn't even tightly packed, the wrapping for the pod is. By puncturing the pod and...
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:19am PDT There is nothing wrong with enjoying that. It's good. It's just not great.
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:16am PDT Under the current law you can't donate more than 2000 anyway. This doesn't limit employees of the corperation from donating as individuals, so it...
- Posted Sep 23, 2010 8:07am PDT No actually it means you aren't nerdy and stupid enough to get addicted to Espresso. You are too cool for us, as it turns out.