46,483 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 12:38pm PDT Tremendous amounts of money that gets funneled into private companies yes. Talk about wealth redistrubution! 1 out 5 of your tax dollars are...
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 12:32pm PDT Yup. Inception. If you think it was your idea to begin with...
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 12:29pm PDT Your first mistake is assuming the goal in Afghanistan is to win. There is a reason why our military budget is more than the rest of the world put...
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 9:34am PDT Pretty sure anyone with a golden owns 7 of these devices.
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 9:12am PDT Oh yea. Misunderstood. Thought you might be blow drying your dog for a minute. 0_o
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 7:21am PDT Blowing a coat? What?
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 7:13am PDT You hate dog hair... Don't you have a golden?
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 7:10am PDT ours will make running movements in her sleep and sometimes she will mimmick jumping as well, she never makes any noise though, just smells.
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 6:57am PDT Aggressive throttle response is really annoying in traffic.
- Posted Aug 02, 2010 6:40am PDT Cars tend to drop in resale value when they are prone to catch fire.
- Posted Aug 01, 2010 12:36pm PDT Glad to hear you found the car that makes you happy. Being from the handling over power side of the fence, My opinion of mustangs has never been...
- Posted Aug 01, 2010 12:33pm PDT Lotus Elise is a toy. It would be impossible to live with everyday.
- Posted Aug 01, 2010 7:37am PDT Nope you did not pay attention. the special sedative for level one kick needed a fall AND water.
- Posted Aug 01, 2010 7:32am PDT that is why he has mals totem. Since he the foremost expert on extraction and security it males sense for him to have more than one totem. Maybe...
- Posted Jul 31, 2010 4:58pm PDT http://www.fukung.net/v/2724/2769_69-sachy.jpg