46,908 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 22, 2010 8:24am PDT Yea how many of those are distinct usable actions?
- Posted Aug 21, 2010 8:28pm PDT The ones I'm talking about have a pin lock. I mean the only way they are falling off is if they are bumped into and tip over, which heavy wood...
- Posted Aug 21, 2010 8:20pm PDT Doesn't look to bad if you access to a table saw. The raw materials would cost nearly as much to build (stain isn't cheap) as the cheap metal...
- Posted Aug 21, 2010 8:15pm PDT Get some stands and put them slightly above ear level. There is even more goodness to be had.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 5:11pm PDT Your information is wrong. It would add months to the journey. You may be confused about how the slingshot works Saves fuel yes. So far only...
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 4:59pm PDT It's being tested in 2 years for starters
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 4:58pm PDT Nope. Direct ejection from Leo
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 3:53pm PDT Ok. So?
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 3:09pm PDT What? If you launch from earth you aren't using it as a as
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 3:05pm PDT Yea, well pull it out in the middle of the night and the all three light up so much the halos overlap. A piece of our skylight frame fell out of...
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 3:00pm PDT Sig night sights are almost too bright if your eyes aren't adjusted.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 2:58pm PDT I think the muzzle velocity on that thing supercedes the caliber. Not to mention it's been "field tested" as fairly lethal.
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 2:55pm PDT The FN fiveseven?
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 2:54pm PDT whats different about the blackwater edition? Other than it fires civilian-seeking bullets?
- Posted Aug 20, 2010 2:52pm PDT I'm down for that. Name the time!