47,677 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:49am PDT At the very least, I'd say vote no incumbent, even if that means voting for the opposing political party. I'd say a party insider democrat is...
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:47am PDT So what you're saying is that we're all stupid.
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:45am PDT So you are advocating thought crime now? Good to have you on our side comrade.
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:44am PDT Reasonable option, maybe not right now, you just have to get invovled with primaries. A vote for the democrats is just a vote for the system...
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:37am PDT Stop voting for anyone affliated with either political party and maybe we would.
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:35am PDT I'm sure the proletarian update will be out soon.
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:29am PDT not enough, that's for sure. he still draws breath.
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:25am PDT I can now sleep at night knowing we are safe. Thank you homeland security. I will continue to vote for my beloved benefactors who keep giving you...
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:15am PDT I'm sure if you wore the tank down, had a level 5 or whateve promotion, were on a hill, behind walls, it'll probably let you.
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:14am PDT Nifty. I've been on a self imposed black out for Civ5. These achievements are actually the most I know about the game right now. Can't wait to...
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:11am PDT I picked up Men at War on a steam sale and it's pretty good. Supreme commander 2 ect
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:09am PDT haha that last one sounds hard. don't you need to have 3 legendary cities to win a culture victory or have the conditions changed?
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:07am PDT Sacrifice was fun as hell
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 8:05pm PDT Sorry to hear that man. Whatever the outcome that dog had a great life.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:35pm PDT I'll never understand why some people are mortally offended if you don't like something they do.