46,722 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 16, 2010 7:52am PDT If you played lots of AQ2 we've probably faced off numerous times. I played aq2 with doggus
- Posted Aug 16, 2010 7:41am PDT You are smoking something. Google will search on quake 2 mods as well as quake mods when you use the search string quake 2 mods. And if q2 had...
- Posted Aug 16, 2010 7:22am PDT You are mad and crazy or have been hit on the head. Quake2's community was smaller than quakeworld's community years after q2 was out. All the...
- Posted Aug 16, 2010 7:13am PDT Have you ever heard of threewave ctf? Loki ctf? Team fortress? Rocket Arena? Team Arena? These were all q1 community mods.
- Posted Aug 16, 2010 5:13am PDT How exactly is that a reward?
- Posted Aug 14, 2010 3:30pm PDT Your drive way gives me the heeby jeebies. Take care of that splitter!
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 8:28pm PDT Obama doesn't make those decisions, congress does.
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 12:18pm PDT It isn't personal finances. Shareholders then. It trickles eventually.
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 11:47am PDT It's not personal. It's business. If the people who pay your salary make less, they will employ fewer.
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 11:40am PDT throw it back, it isn't a keeper
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 11:39am PDT I hope you get a paycut out of the deal or someone willing to work for less takes your job.
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 11:35am PDT What makes you think the rich doesn't already pay a larger share of the pie. You do know that the top 20% of earners pay 80% of the taxes right?...
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 11:29am PDT That thread can be summed with with the following: It's summer time and mace's testosterone in a tube dose is raised.
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 11:12am PDT You're half right. It is about giving people ample opportunity to maximize the utility and well-being. Not to just give it to them.
- Posted Aug 13, 2010 11:00am PDT Protip: Someone rich pays your salary.