46,636 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 8:04am PDT for which one?
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:56am PDT Next time consult the shack before buying headphones! Glad you like them though.
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:41am PDT clearly not me, I turn sex on a regular basis as I am too busy arguing about steak on the internet
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:40am PDT Sounds like the perfect opportunity to learn how.
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:37am PDT Just sayin' man, I've had lots of steaks and I've tried them all six different ways from sunday. I've probably cut my life short from too much...
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:33am PDT we'll both die poor and sad men so what's the difference
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:29am PDT And before you reply back with some inane point about how X and Y steakhouses or A and B chef use the same variant of the butter method, let me...
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:26am PDT I have a steak every monday night, it's called steak night, I know what tastes good to me! If you like carmelized butter, I guess it's the way to...
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:19am PDT step 1: ruin a perfectly good piece of meat with too much butter step 2: cook it
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:03am PDT The blogocube is where the serious business is at.
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:02am PDT Well I stand corrected. But still it seems, for the most part, that this was a word of mouth thing.
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 7:00am PDT The Germans pioneered Lean and Takt time business principles after all. But that's still saying something, Wal-Mart is operates on very razor...
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 6:57am PDT Yes, but that is kind of like saying the 360 modena is the poor man's ferrari.
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 6:55am PDT "The media" here is word of mouth though. I'm sure this was reported on some social news sites, but can you tell me what media outlet actually...
- Posted Aug 11, 2010 6:54am PDT Fabricating internet hoaxes for internet traffic would be a fun job.