47,450 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 10:09am PDT Additional rights beyond the constitutional minimum? I thought that is what the sixth and fourteenth amendment covered?
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 10:06am PDT tequila
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 10:02am PDT hirez, mcnulty doesn't die until e13, not e12
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 10:00am PDT I guess that's why they allow you to conference with the prosecutor first. But you are within your rights to deny that and request immediate trial.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:59am PDT How is trial by jury a liberal thing?
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:52am PDT That's because our interests are actually quite unacctractive in a mate!
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:43am PDT Total speed was only 57 settle down. I'm not proud of being a douchebag but how about some perspective?
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:34am PDT I was guilty no doubt about it. Plus ticketing officer was the chief of police for this small city inside Austin.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:27am PDT Defensive driving isn't an option for 25 and over.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:20am PDT How is hiring a lawyer only going to cost you less than the court fees? I need to find those guys.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:19am PDT 180s of no moving violations. Deferred adjudication means that judgement is deferred to later date with a pre-determined agreement between the...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:16am PDT They do. It says so in bold letters right on your ticket.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:15am PDT No. The moving violation judgement is deferred to a later date which will be dismissal, providing I don't receive any other moving violations for...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:14am PDT I never said this was remarkable. Calm down. Do me a favor when you are a cop and don't tailgate people though. I know it's going to be...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 9:12am PDT I got away with not having 3 points on my license. 27 over isn't taken lightly. That could have cost me far more than $232, which I was probably...