47,012 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 2:05pm PDT Guns you aim, shotguns you point. If it's for home defense in the middle of the night, which one of those would you prefer.
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 1:25pm PDT take the bait virus come on
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:43pm PDT Please tell me that's for a house
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:36pm PDT Going over 1/4th would be living above your means in my opinion but it isn't all that cut and dry. 1/3rd could be fine if you don't have other...
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:26pm PDT my dog plays xbox all day what are you trying to say
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:25pm PDT Damnit.
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:25pm PDT This better be a picture of maces new corn cereal.
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:24pm PDT The only health people on the planet are Doctors and Pharma Execs
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:21pm PDT I beat my dog with using peoples kids as a bat.
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:11pm PDT my dog has ruined less stuff than your kids. That's right. I went there.
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:06pm PDT Leave a picture of Gary Busey holding a ransom note in its place.
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 12:02pm PDT Energy comes from the same place it goes.
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 11:49am PDT I'd play depending on the day.
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 10:25am PDT think society is far too complex to just leave it at sort of obvious truisms like that. And it nevertheless doesn't at all address the problems...
- Posted Sep 02, 2010 10:08am PDT I can't really disagree with anything youv'e said. But I don't see how that 50 million would have gone "to the people" to lower the economic...