46,804 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 31, 2010 6:28am PDT I like playing against both those tactics because it gives me the upper hand.
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 9:11pm PDT Hmm, did you buy it used? When was the last time you changed the diff / transmission oil?
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 9:03pm PDT sounds like your synchros are cracked
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 5:01pm PDT Shoot her.
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 2:30pm PDT Ahh. Thanks for the info.
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 2:26pm PDT Cool. Be sure to do the pinch and opening excercises rather than just closed fist. They work muscles that the spring things never get. They also...
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 2:23pm PDT I'm not entirely sure, but it tells you in your profile how many bonus points are available in the pool. I'm not sure how this is used but I think...
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 2:18pm PDT Green is the firmest. Started on that since I already had a baseline from climbing. I guess they have a light green that is softer, but I started...
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 2:15pm PDT more bonus points to get you out of gold faster. The placement games don't work very well if you ask me.
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 1:48pm PDT Yes, I use the green stuff every day at work. It has a noticible effect on my climbing grip stamina. The greatest part is that the more strength...
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 1:33pm PDT www.powerputty.com Quiet and works better and is better for your hand than the spring tension things.
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 1:32pm PDT Is it the old school metal ones? If so buy a knife sharpener. I recall those things being sharp as hell as a kid, shouldn't take much to make...
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 1:31pm PDT Sorry, I didn't have the shack lol fame in mind afterward :(
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 1:17pm PDT does that store all of them? cool
- Posted Aug 30, 2010 1:16pm PDT It was already gone? The game happened on a friday or saturday and the post wasn't until the work week. Battle net only saves what, 10 games?