46,703 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:45pm PDT If. And at the cost of ~800 billion 2-3 million jobs is not exactly a bargain. I'll admit the jury is still out on the complete effects...
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:36pm PDT I've been telling you the stimulas wasn't going to work for a year and a half and I got called some names :(
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:35pm PDT Personally I say put the cap. gains tax into a bracket system. Something like 5% if it is a return from a small cap business gain, 8% from mid cap...
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:19pm PDT Where did you read it was illegal? As far as I've read the owner had to eat it.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 12:07pm PDT That wasn't the case with that army guy who's house was sold for 2500 bucks.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:56am PDT Question: How long and crimped is your mullet?
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:55am PDT We aren't. With people like George Bush and Attica Blue on the planet they are just all ignoring us. Would you want to talk with Earth? We're...
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:54am PDT One day they are going to make an amazing discovery like, a planet full of nympho alien women, and no one will show up to the press conference.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:51am PDT Wow that last one takes the cake. Jailed for a lawn. So glad some HOA's are voluntary.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:46am PDT Yea we're paying for a decade of poor tax decisions. Repeal all the tax cuts I say. Except capital gains.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:15am PDT From the looks of it, you go work in the airports jeering american tourists.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 11:10am PDT Doesn't germany have placement tests when you are like 12 years old that basically determine if you have a future?
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 10:15am PDT To my own peril hahaha. Do you ever ask yourself what I wrong with you? Never change man. Neve change.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 9:26am PDT I didn't say that, and therfore won't repsond to it. Math.
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 9:25am PDT Read the aritcles linked in the article that the author uses to make his point. They cite the ongoing problem with the current admin trying to fix...