47,056 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:31am PDT That would be awesome, I've been putting off the witcher because I can't remember how to play it and don't want to do the first 3 hours again.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:26am PDT Yes, you will have to install it on steam no matter where you buy it from. I'm probably wrong, but I believe the only benefit to buying it...
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:24am PDT I'd buy another one if I were you. Probably two, just to have a spare.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:23am PDT Damnit, I haven't even started mafia II yet. I better beat this game before civ5 comes out or it'll be 2013 before I play it.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:22am PDT regarding #9: Other reasons for keeping a city include unique buildings, and wonders.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:21am PDT 1. no 2. Sort of, you can attack with a stack group but it still only computes the attack as one at a time, however the attack odds when you right...
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:11am PDT It's ok, my sports team would throw a sweet block, allowing all of us to escape.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 6:56am PDT gegtik what kind of genius would you describe yourself as
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 6:56am PDT Learn to pronoun newb, grammar is hard.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 6:40am PDT trying to find and fight to a health pack is way better gameplay element than "stand here for 2 seconds"
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 6:38am PDT A vote for either politcal party is a wasted vote!
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 6:35am PDT Taking anything GeorgeB says at face value is probably not worth it.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 6:33am PDT Your friend isn't a genius, that much is sure.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 6:31am PDT WE
- Posted Sep 06, 2010 5:31pm PDT Wahl Eot