48,209 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:51am PDT I don't either but I can't use excel or sas for this because of the specific application.
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:46am PDT I don't have that option in sql. I'm not sure what the difference between a radians(decimal) and a radians(float) is but neither seems to work.
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:39am PDT Eh why, it's just math dude. The table currently has 129,000 records and takes 2 seconds to write to a temp table.
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:31am PDT I guess I should mention that in the example the datatypes are stored as decimal(5,2), but I've tried several different precisiosns all the way to...
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:27am PDT For their football team to win before they pass out in a pool of vomit.
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:26am PDT So what?
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:25am PDT I'm calculating the distance between two coordinates and I'm getting errors because when two points are extremely close the radians are greater...
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:24am PDT Math / Programming Men What data format do you store latitudes and longitudes in order to perform accurate distance calculations with? In...
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 6:04am PDT Some people like backyards and trees and shit. Crazy I know.
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 5:52am PDT Red bull and emergen-c
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 8:26pm PDT I enjoyed my second playthrough of fallout3 much better with mods. Only a month or so after release too. The community is quick. So yea, pc...
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 7:23pm PDT its
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 7:23pm PDT 2005 called and wants it's ignorance about the topic back.
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 10:47am PDT Congrats man!
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 10:40am PDT Whichever one I've watched the most recently is the best one.