48,209 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 8:56am PDT If doing work on the car is a concern, stay the fuck away from M cars unless you plan to sell it 1k miles before the warranty runs out.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 8:55am PDT 1. How are the roads where you plan to use it? The suspension on this is made for the track and it is NOT comfortable if you plan to commute with...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 6:39am PDT Sounds like fun.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 6:39am PDT Most office jobs aren't exactly exciting either. Boring or not, if at the end of the day I could look at a picture of another planet that my...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 6:27am PDT two words man: nuclear sledgehammer
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 6:26am PDT Whenever I see pictures like this it really makes me think I've chosen the wrong career path. :(
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 6:24am PDT The game is just funny. You can decapitate mutants with a sledgehammer swung like a golf club. Or shoot nukes out of a improvised slingshot. I...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 5:44am PDT Call me crazy, but when you are sitting around with 2 other couples playing a board game, there is much more social and grown up feeling. Compared...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 5:36am PDT I'm slightly embarrassed for people who are slightly embarressed for other people but have tens of thousands of shack posts.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 5:35am PDT I can't I'm playing work, with guns.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 2:31pm PDT Yes, it's how koreans get pay checks.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 2:25pm PDT No you aren't. He didn't ask you if you knew that you were speeding. That said, the best answer to that question is: I don't know.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 1:43pm PDT lol way to single handedly lose the tournament for everyone else mikey
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 1:37pm PDT With a nuclear sledgehammer no less
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 12:33pm PDT My house isn't on fire... Vote Perry!