46,801 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 11:02am PDT Also, agreed that NG1 and especialy NG:Hurricane Pack 2 was the best NG to date. NG2 is still loads of ninja fun though.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 11:02am PDT Always fun to see this criticism. You control the camera yourself. Which is why it's so much better than a standard 3rd person camera.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 11:01am PDT Go try it on path of the warrior or whatever. Button mashing is impossible after normal difficulty.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 10:24am PDT And you are against people looking dumb why? I 100% support and defend your right to look dumb so I immediately know not to talk to you.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 10:15am PDT Just serve beer and then people will show up an hour early.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 10:12am PDT I'm offended by the general lack of offense around here
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 10:08am PDT First off, I think use of the term britches should immediately disqualify you from a position of public office. Secondly, baggy pants are a...
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 9:52am PDT Break in the kimber yet?
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 9:24am PDT The difference between a "reality constrained compromise" and a move to an ideal state is revolution. History tells us both are possible. And our...
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 9:04am PDT I've been eyeing a kimber 1911 compact for no good reason other than I want one
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 8:55am PDT Corporations do not have a monopoly on money. That impiles that there is no such thing as small business. Other than, I would agree and would...
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 8:46am PDT Watch out, the way our country votes, he'll probably be president in 2024
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 8:37am PDT If anything I'd say they are trying to get a business going in time for the 2012 health care changes to take advantage of the sudden increase of...
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 8:35am PDT I'm not sure that is a wise investment with Rick Perry having about a 99% chance of winning in November.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 8:33am PDT It is a moot point considering Civ5 is doing away with the stack.