47,192 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 10:41am PDT Brucie and Morray from GTA4: TBoGT
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 9:02am PDT So overlords will out run vikings now? Wow?
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 8:59am PDT Left
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 8:58am PDT I can't tell which side of the fence you are trying to come down with this post so can I assume the whole thing is sarcastic or what?
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 8:02am PDT So you can see which resume version is getting the attention. I had two main resumes, one that was wordy and one that was bulleted lists. It...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 7:56am PDT Same here.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 7:55am PDT It doesn't take any extra time so that sounds odd. Waste of effort? Maybe, but it's fun to nail a rev match perfectly. I do it out of habbit now...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 7:53am PDT Personally I just toe toe. My heel is in the middle of both pedals and I can hit the side of the brake while blipping the throttle. It's much...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 7:50am PDT Get a few versions with differente e-mail addresses so you can see what's working.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 7:16am PDT Of course I am, Civ Rev on the iphone is not multiplayer.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 7:14am PDT How long did you play it? Civ 4 BtS is one of the best games ever CrustaR, you are missing out!
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 7:11am PDT I don't have one. Just like the idea ;) Yea, once you're 100 feet deep, or 1000 feet deep, no one is going to tell the difference.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 7:04am PDT True. Especially for what would amount to ~5 seconds of footage that would be massively processed to match the rest of the CGI look anyway. I'd...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 6:59am PDT You don't beat civ? Civ rev is a good game, but gets super boring after the first few play throughs. There is zero variation to how the AI plays...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 6:58am PDT Yea but it pads your apm stats so you look cool.