49,004 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:18am PST Damn son, we should play some original contra coop.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:17am PST hahahahaa
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:16am PST The creation of value typically requires money most people don't have. Are you proposing some kind of national lending system then?
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:16am PST Do they sell the adapters? I still have my snes and I could totally go for some killer instinct, but I don't have the power adapter.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:09am PST What is really going to bake your noodle is so is this website. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:43am PST I'm "at" work, but I wouldn't call what I'm doing in any way working.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:35am PST Personal experience, I fight everyone who threatens my on the internet. Joking? I was under the impression this sub-thread was 100% serious....
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:29am PST Fact: Anyone who states they can kick someone's ass over the internet can not kick any ass.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:27am PST Even if that's the most likely out come, that's a pretty big if to place on hundreds of thousands if not million of lifes.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:20am PST Long range nuke doesn't mean much when their current missles could carry a warhead easily into SK and quite possibly Japan.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:17am PST Just sayin' bro, it seriously cuts into my Hanna Montana game time and I find that unacceptable.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:03am PST I never said it was any less valid there sport. I said I never understood it. Also for the same reason I never understood why girls like to play...
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:01am PST In a game that's fine, in a dashboard though? Then it's just playing dressup.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 6:51am PST Also if you already have a unique id, or a way of creating a unique id by combining names and timestamps for example, that is shared between the...
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 6:49am PST Yes that's doable. If I was doing that I'd approach it like this: The macro would first add a new column to each file assigning each one a...