48,543 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 9:10am PDT So your point is that nazis and republicans aren't anything alike, but you wish to tie them together anyway? Godwin's law proves itself once again.
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 8:52am PDT p0rnvendor
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 8:47am PDT Craigstlist. Find people selling a box of records for 20 bucks. Just go buy them and you'll usually end up with 1 or 2 gems. Estate sales are...
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 8:42am PDT And you are tying that to the nazi's again how?
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 8:37am PDT How is there going to be a black market for it, it's not like pot grows on trees SIR
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 8:34am PDT Do you think dealers sell people pot at cost?
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 8:34am PDT This sounds like a stupid Californian thing rather than a stupid stoner thing. You fuckers NEED some tax revenue for crying out loud.
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 8:32am PDT I think you should go with UBUYGOLD
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 8:31am PDT Orbital: Blue album. Perfect sunrise and Lost are some of their best tracks.
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 7:57am PDT And the republicans are 10x better at strategy than the democrats. If Obama did that, it'd likely backfire.
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 7:53am PDT Exactly. The fact that they are onboard with it is the first red flag.
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 7:50am PDT "The Democratic Party's poor showing in the 1946 mid-term congressional elections -- in which the Republican Party took control of both the Senate...
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 7:47am PDT Truman's relection was predicted to be a huge defeat. He lost the congress in the mid term and his campaign focused on blaming the republican...
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 7:35am PDT If Obama can pull a Truman, he has a chance then.
- Posted Nov 03, 2010 7:34am PDT So you're suggesting that republicans just won a few house seats by hostile takeover because they had support from the public?