46,821 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:49pm PDT You misunderstand, i'm no longer making fun of you and just want to order it from a bartender to see the reaction.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:39pm PDT This thread is awesome, I've added a new phrase to my lexicon "Casket Strength". I'm can't wait to use that in public.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:11pm PDT That was me who asked you actually, because you said the same thing and here I am still not trying good japanese whiskey, wtf hoax And why do...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:08pm PDT I'm going to order some casket strength scotch next time I go out just to see if anyone's face contorts and facepalms.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:05pm PDT Lets keep this going though, I have another hour to kill before I go home.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:05pm PDT lol there is clearly a sarcasm gap in germany
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:59pm PDT Ain't bad, what does that compare to? What's good and you can find in the US?
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:57pm PDT regarding decanting: It really depends. Some peated malts like riach, you want to keep the sediment, but yea.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:55pm PDT I've got a small list of japanese scotch style whiskeys to try if I can ever find them. I've browsed the readily available bottles at my local...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:54pm PDT oh look how fancy you are getting now because we all know scotch distilleries print their labels in german
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:50pm PDT I like that while we both agree that scotch is best tasted neat, we are still arguing. Only scotch fags would do such things. Cask strength...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:41pm PDT cadaver aged scotch is the bomb, but don't you dare put some fucking frozen h2o in it, it ruins the detritis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:40pm PDT It's awesome that all of your knowledge comes from one article on the internet which is glaringly obvious when you say casket strength. You can't...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:33pm PDT I'll see if I can find some cadaver balls and make it "casket" strength.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:27pm PDT facts? scotch is about personal enjoyment and sensory experience. See what I mean to complain about was scotch douchebags like yourself who...