47,201 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 6:50am PDT To be fair... as much of a fan of strategy gaming as we both are, would you want to sit next to me at a dinner party? Probably not.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 6:47am PDT not to mention autoaiming Red Dead Redemtion multiplayer had a ton of potential but sucked due to a number of factors. The main one being auto...
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 6:30am PDT they would if they started losing.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 6:11am PDT Use the side of a metal pan works for me. Lets you pierce a smaller cross section of the shell opposed to a counter.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 6:07am PDT what are you breaking them against?
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 5:58am PDT Just release a damn keyboard and mouse for console FPS games and let everyone play on the same servers. End of disucssion.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 5:49am PDT Too lazy
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 5:47am PDT Stop talking about it. It's not helping.
- Posted Sep 21, 2010 5:47am PDT Probably not. I think you are better off just getting a nice cooler and ocing it.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 7:42pm PDT Are you having to do this a lot? If just a few times why not just filter? If you have to do it multiple times, you can use autofilter in vba
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 7:37pm PDT This for gaming 100%. Get an IPS for anything else. 120 is a must for gaming if you ask me.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 2:51pm PDT sup
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 2:33pm PDT More like A Death of Writer
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 2:29pm PDT No review could be really trusted at this point. Civ is a game you have to spend at least a week with, not just a few hours to even "Get" let...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 2:26pm PDT Plus you would have had to leave 5 minutes ago