48,222 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 8:35am PDT Haha she should have double clicked whichever one was closest to her file on accident.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 8:29am PDT Just caffeine and 3000% of your daily vitamin B
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 8:19am PDT Yup. The Texas land commissioner is running his re-election campaign based on issues that he doesn't even govern. He has commercials talking...
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 8:14am PDT I would bet you 100 dollars that 99% of the people on the shack, or anywhere, couldn't find 5 facts or policies or good things to say about who...
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 8:06am PDT Yea, it's going to be interesting. The republicans are pretty much going to position the party for a win in 12 no matter what. So gridlock and...
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 8:00am PDT kidney stones are fun though
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:58am PDT yes, the 5 members tea party will now be able to repeal all of this government hand holding and we'll all revert back to cavemen, just like the...
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:55am PDT I bet 90% of the participants in the political threads don't even vote.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:47am PDT I don't think he's obsessed with them, he just recongnizes the impact the mob might have.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:43am PDT elections are like video games, they incite violence, ban elections!
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:39am PDT Baneling drops do not work against mass marines, they will drop your overlords before they can center. Burrowed banelings and flanks is how to...
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:26am PDT I like it, but change it to unlimited time limit, last team member that didn't boredom quit wins.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:10am PDT yes, it's going to be a 5on5 sniper only basketball tournament
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:05am PDT This gets my vote. Jumpy video games don't do it at all.
- Posted Oct 26, 2010 7:02am PDT mass lings can do a lot of damage to thors if they can get the surround. You need a few siege tanks to blow them up.