47,012 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 6:20am PDT Yea, the more I read this paper the more I'm coming to the conclusion it's still more of an opinion piece rather than real academic work.
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 6:08am PDT Your last statement will happen as long as government is legally allowed to bail out private industry with no consequences. It is the biggest...
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 5:42am PDT So this is just an opinion piece of not a break down of what is going on?
- Posted Sep 17, 2010 5:35am PDT give it a shot
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 2:38pm PDT Yea, that guy makes this kid look like a frat boy.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:25pm PDT http://www.google.com/search?q=e3000+slows+down&rls=com.microsoft:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1 Yea. I think linksys is working...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:21pm PDT hahaha that sucks but can't help but laugh
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:20pm PDT Grats dude.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:15pm PDT It's just not funny anymore
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:11pm PDT I have this at home and I'd stay away from it until they release a new firmware. It requires reboots every 2-3 days. It just slows down to a...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:09pm PDT I'm honestly still addicted to civ4 so even if it's more of the same, just improved, I'm cool with that. I haven't played civ4 in about a month...
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 1:00pm PDT Pretty sure he is protesting the banning of lakren
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 12:59pm PDT Mood alterting is more like. Mwasher has it pegged.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 12:58pm PDT Phil won the internet.
- Posted Sep 16, 2010 12:27pm PDT What's crazy is I doubt that guy actually sees a dime of the over charge so he's just raping you for the sport of it.