46,901 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 6:22am PDT Have they said the word "deck" yet?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 6:20am PDT I still don't see how that's a problem other than you being a neckbeard about it.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 6:19am PDT How to kill with powerpoint? Instead of tasering criminals you'll show them slides now? I suppose they will fess up much faster.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 6:13am PDT He was a pretty ridiculous dude. We had some downtime once and I saw him doing some EA homework. I asked him "Hey wasn't EA last semester, why...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 6:10am PDT Users are required to have at least as much knowledge as IT staff, so that IT staff do not have to do any work.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 6:08am PDT haha awesome I want to be an international jewel thief.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 6:05am PDT We had a tech reps program in high school back in the late 90s which was just a bunch of nerds who would basically provide free IT labor to the...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 6:01am PDT Yes, don't be upset if you aren't winning. Just play the game out, get stomped, and start a new one with your new knowledge.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 5:58am PDT oh noes, he didn't type scsi he must be the biggest moron ever to walk the face of the planet
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 5:47am PDT I'm calling in sick from civ and going to work ;/
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 5:46am PDT [V] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Posted Sep 19, 2010 9:35pm PDT yea on that one sniped your foot below beneath the cart but I didn't let it charge up long enough :(
- Posted Sep 19, 2010 9:32pm PDT yea that was a close match, gg mlp!
- Posted Sep 19, 2010 7:58pm PDT Yea it can happen to any breed. Our dog trainer even has 2 aggressive golden retrievers in her reactive dog class.
- Posted Sep 19, 2010 7:55pm PDT They aren't bred to be aggressive, they are bred to be good at aggressive behavior. There is a pretty big difference. Behind every aggressive pit...