48,823 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 9:17am PST If the vast majority of people in this country can't be bothered to go vote for free, what would make you think you'd pay for it?
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 9:11am PST I'm not seriously suggesting it, but it's a true statement. Voting in this country doesn't need to be changed when only 15% of the population...
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 9:07am PST You're not restricting anyone's right to vote, you're just giving more say to people who actually pay for the country.
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:57am PST What about if only people who payed positive taxes had their vote counted twice?
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:47am PST No it's not, it's entirely about developmental contracts and who gets them. They don't pick major cities anymore because if there is already a...
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:46am PST That sounds kind of boring.
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:31am PST Whatever developer's land those contracts to build stadiums in Qatar is going to be giving out some really nice christmas presents this year.
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:28am PST I would like to get into hon again but my unhealthy addiction to trying to be competative in diamond league takes too much time. I wish I could...
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:25am PST I'm pretty sure you the world cup would be sold out if done in America regardless of market size.
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:18am PST The cable springs are a whole lot different than the torsion spring. The cable spring is what goes long the track to pull the door up, the torsion...
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 8:01am PST sarcasm?
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:47am PST You have to assassinate the character first. If you just flat out kill him, that validates his work.
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:39am PST The problem is with gamers / internet sub culture in general. The same reasons why gaming culture is all those things you describe also...
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:35am PST His ego has really gone limp.
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:31am PST Gaming culture isn't so bad until internet culture is mixed in