46,719 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:26am PDT I'm kind of shocked people actually consider this a service. It's data harvesting pure and simple.
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:23am PDT To a small business owner with a large family, a few million isn't a huge amount. Is it a lot of money? Yes. But a few million to several people...
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:21am PDT What doesn't google know about you?
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:18am PDT If we're relying on estate taxes to fix our budget problems we better lock and load :)
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:14am PDT Exactly, MWM is arguing the issue based on how it affects about 1% of the people out there.
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:13am PDT I think people should earn their money, but I don't think they should be forced to do anything. I'm not for an aristocracy either. This is...
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:09am PDT While I agree that your kids are probably assholes, and they should work hard for their own money, I disagree that fundamentally you aren't allowed...
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:06am PDT Uh oh, you invoked the name of Warren Buffet. Discussion over.
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:04am PDT Who is the democrat candidate anyway?
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:03am PDT Yup. Karl Rove is already calling her "nutty" and putting the attack dogs on her "checkered" past.
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 6:03am PDT I don't know, but I'm glad she won if only to boot a 9 term incumbent out. I'd honestly rather have a crazy tea party wacko than another...
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 5:57am PDT If you can't find good tacos in texas you aren't trying very hard. There are so many taco businesses now. And if you want something simple, just...
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 5:55am PDT what site did you go through?
- Posted Sep 15, 2010 5:55am PDT Nice man I'm jealous.
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 7:45pm PDT Wasn't she endorsed by Sarah plain?