46,541 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:51pm PDT Were you terran? Someone did that to me and I just built 4 rax and pumped marines at him. If he commits to 2 assimiltators that early he won't...
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:47pm PDT I agree with your sarcastic reply. I really fail to see how 2 cannons = gg
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:46pm PDT Been seeing a variation of that on 2on2 ladders. One guy makes 5 rax and the other guy just feeds him all of his cash while teching up to air...
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:44pm PDT bzzt. the correct answer was: go siege tank
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:42pm PDT This is why I'm skeptical of my "autotune" overclock that my asus board does. I've been running 3.7 ghz stable on my i5 750 with it for the last...
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:38pm PDT So if I see someone put up one or two cannons to defend thier mineral line, what is my play to make sure they've lost the game?
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:37pm PDT It's really just a semantic arguement, but that's why semantics exist in the first place. To convey different meaning with different words. To...
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:14pm PDT set her hosue on fire and play a fiddle
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 12:03pm PDT Turbo on or off?
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 11:59am PDT What seasonings do you use for blackened pussy? Normal cajun rub?
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 11:57am PDT Rare, if I'm cooking it or the steakhouse broils @ high temp (1200-1600) Medium rare if not.
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 11:53am PDT True, but the insurgents will be drunk on moonshine. Truly an interesting question.
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 11:51am PDT Toos up between perfectly cooked NY Strip Steak or perfectly spiced Mirch Masala.
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 11:50am PDT Which is harder to invade? Rural Kentucky or Afghanistan?
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 11:49am PDT The whole martyr attitude has been a christian stchtick for a long time. If they feel they are being persecuted it doesn't make them feel guilty...