46,907 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:42am PDT Just give us a mouse and keyboard on the console already.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:39am PDT Doesn't really matter, everything I buy was probably designed in Japan or Germany anyway.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:36am PDT They have all the espionage points. They are 10 turns away from poisoning our water supply and formeting unhappiness.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:35am PDT I see your point, but American companies have always been super protective of IP
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:27am PDT Would the authorities really confiscate his sword or is he just trying to make a political statement?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:26am PDT Since when has any politician done what they say?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:21am PDT At the end of the day it is about getting re-elected.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:19am PDT This is awesome, hopefully it will move manufacturing back to domsetic lands.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:12am PDT Go across the street and buy 10 glade plugins, a bunch of power strips, and then put them on his desk when he goes to lunch.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:11am PDT Well that explains the TF2 tournament.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:09am PDT Random probably. Maybe persia
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:06am PDT They kind of lost their italian flair lately yea. Looking at some of the striking designs from the 50s through the 70s you can definitely see the...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 8:02am PDT Wow nice pics. That moon shot is awesome. What kind of zoom is that?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 7:58am PDT Never?!? Classic Maserati's are sexy. http://www.autodrome.fr/maserati_bora_1972_profile.JPG...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 7:47am PDT Going to have to disagree. The front splitter is hideous, why curve the plastics into the front clip like that? The brake vents lines really...