46,913 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:45pm PDT No, the only wasted vote is voting for someone who does not represent you. You don't get any points for voting for the same person that wins.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:45pm PDT Ahh, good ole American ignorance. Newsflash: The president isn't responsible for legislation. I didn't vote for Obama either, but at least I...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:38pm PDT I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm just talking about public school's kneejerk reaction to doing what is legally safe vs what is right.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:34pm PDT It's trinity and you know it.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:32pm PDT Probably, but you know if they had it, they wouldn't produce it.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:30pm PDT 5. All the good games from 1986 have been listed already so you probably meant 1987
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:27pm PDT What angers me most about this is that they gladly can produce the camera footage of the father. But when it comes to finding the footage of the...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:15pm PDT Well I know ultima V is one of your favorite games, but that was 2 years later. Trinity?!?
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 12:09pm PDT might and magic!
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:53am PDT Since my answer is not from 1986 I'm changing it to spacequest
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:43am PDT I was going to go with Ultima IV but wiki says that's released in 1985. I'm still going with it though.
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:42am PDT I don't want to. I went the first four years and call me old and jaded, but I just don't have fun baking in the 100 degree heat and stepping on...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:38am PDT CrustaR I can give you a ride if you convince Mr. Gibson to let me in!
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:36am PDT I'm not worried about that. No matter how good they make the AI, at some point, someone will figure out how to beat them and there is no more...
- Posted Sep 20, 2010 11:35am PDT Nope, but I have 2 overpriced tickets to sell.