46,483 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 7:48am PDT He brought the insurance check in to work? You should burn it and say you thought it was a Quoran.
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 7:42am PDT A 1987 Geo Metro is fine for commuting to work.
- Posted Sep 10, 2010 6:55am PDT The only reason to buy a TN panel would be if it's 120 hz. Otherwise get the IPS.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 3:12pm PDT Yes, when most people call for peaty, Laphroaig is one of the go to names. But it isn't even the peatiest. Bust out some Ardberg or some Ben...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 3:07pm PDT He already had his out by not getting a permit for the burning. The fire department could stop him at any time. This whole thing was just one big...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 3:04pm PDT So let's all fly to Florida on saturday and go to the bon fire. Everyone bring a bible, the biggest you can find. Ss soon as jackass mcgee here...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:56pm PDT Bottled water just won't cut it though. You need to get up at 4 am and drive at least 4 hours outside the city limits to escape the pollution....
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:49pm PDT You misunderstand, i'm no longer making fun of you and just want to order it from a bartender to see the reaction.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:39pm PDT This thread is awesome, I've added a new phrase to my lexicon "Casket Strength". I'm can't wait to use that in public.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:11pm PDT That was me who asked you actually, because you said the same thing and here I am still not trying good japanese whiskey, wtf hoax And why do...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:08pm PDT I'm going to order some casket strength scotch next time I go out just to see if anyone's face contorts and facepalms.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:05pm PDT Lets keep this going though, I have another hour to kill before I go home.
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 2:05pm PDT lol there is clearly a sarcasm gap in germany
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:59pm PDT Ain't bad, what does that compare to? What's good and you can find in the US?
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:57pm PDT regarding decanting: It really depends. Some peated malts like riach, you want to keep the sediment, but yea.