47,450 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 7:23am PDT Humanscale freedom. I have the aeron at work and the freedom at home. The freedom is way better. The back is self adjusting in two places to any...
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 7:17am PDT You need to include context to understand the quotes. By criticizing the churches, they aren't actually criticizing the faith, but the organized...
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 7:10am PDT Regardless of their faith, all of them agreed on the church's role, or completely lack thereof, in government.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:52am PDT That's just the shit above ground though. I have to imagine the water tables are fucked.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:51am PDT Time for an engine switch imo.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:48am PDT 1000 bucks says this guy has voted for people who have grown the government by record percentages.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:45am PDT woohooo (the good hockey starts tomorrow though)
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:31am PDT You'd think when choosing spots of resovoirs they would take things like gravity into mind.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:08am PDT Excellent post comrade!
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:05am PDT Why would they do that? They are trying to sell borderlands.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 5:56am PDT this was cool when someone cool did it
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 5:55am PDT Duffman's chinese cousin
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 2:35pm PDT Superb narrative governer.
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 9:34am PDT See that's why you still misunderstand. You are citing the wikipedia article as the end all be all, when the justice in it is making a...
- Posted Oct 06, 2010 9:26am PDT Ahh the classic troll defense. Here we actually having a civil discussion and you call it a troll because you disagree.