46,535 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:27pm PDT I kind of like little things like this. Where discovering something and being able to multitask gives you a slight edge.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 1:01pm PDT It won't handle the same but it's doubtful you'll notice it much. The main difference is that you'll see understeer probably rather than...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 12:55pm PDT Bunker + marauder means more distance. You can have a bunker behind a supply depot and be able to hit them.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:44am PDT Yea contain and make sure they don't sneak a medivac out to harras your mineral lines. Set up sensor towers and turrets around his base. A...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:38am PDT Uhm, he didn't start it. barrack hussien obama's cousin saddam hussien did when he crashed that plane into wtc. Don't start none, there won't be...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:36am PDT I'm not sure you could make them any more funny than they are now.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:34am PDT You should wall vs everything.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:34am PDT Eh? You can kite zealots with marauders with concussive shell.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:33am PDT They get + range if they are inside a bunker. So you can slow them farther out. That with a couple marines behind your wall line, and they go...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:31am PDT Look at this week as an opportunity to catch up on all the work you will miss next week.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:26am PDT Were the marauders inside a bunker at any point?
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 11:02am PDT Or another way of putting that: Edgewise has class.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 10:54am PDT I'm having a tuna sandwhich for lunch today and it had way too much mayo. It dripped all over some papers I was up till 4 am finishing. Well I...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 10:37am PDT You may have missed the point of this here post.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 10:31am PDT lol here we go