46,542 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:11am PDT I picked up Men at War on a steam sale and it's pretty good. Supreme commander 2 ect
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:09am PDT haha that last one sounds hard. don't you need to have 3 legendary cities to win a culture victory or have the conditions changed?
- Posted Sep 14, 2010 6:07am PDT Sacrifice was fun as hell
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 8:05pm PDT Sorry to hear that man. Whatever the outcome that dog had a great life.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:35pm PDT I'll never understand why some people are mortally offended if you don't like something they do.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:33pm PDT Having the money to buy half a drone doesn't mean you can buy half a drone. you aren't thinking about it right. Unspent minerals don't mean...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:30pm PDT Anyway, going home now so no more arguing from me. I'll take a bet that blizzard doesn't patch it out though. 20 bucks to steam that they don't...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:29pm PDT It equates to half a drone's worth of advantage. Since you can't even buy half a drone I think you are reading into it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:25pm PDT Yes but if both players do it, the balance is shifted equally. You seem to misunderstand math.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:23pm PDT And so now that happens slightly sooner for people who press a button?
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:22pm PDT Nope. The maximum amount of minerals per minute for each player remains the same. Provided you press a button.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:19pm PDT Because you don't have one.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:12pm PDT No, every player can still earn the same amount of minerals. By clicking a button a few times.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:04pm PDT Seriously. Tribes and skiing.
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 2:03pm PDT From a balancing perspective I don't see your point. How does the delay enforce balance?