48,546 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:42am PST All those situations sound relatively harmless to me.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:30am PST There are entirely too many assumptions in this post to understand exactly what point you are trying to make.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:27am PST What kind of lord do you take him for?
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:27am PST I used to have a pet Taruntula, they are sweet.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:26am PST Mo money, mo Ferraris, mo oil changes. Pretty obvious really.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:23am PST it's trendy
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:21am PST The difference between ambition and greed is how many people you make wealthy along side you.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:18am PST Damn son, we should play some original contra coop.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:17am PST hahahahaa
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:16am PST The creation of value typically requires money most people don't have. Are you proposing some kind of national lending system then?
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:16am PST Do they sell the adapters? I still have my snes and I could totally go for some killer instinct, but I don't have the power adapter.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 8:09am PST What is really going to bake your noodle is so is this website. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:43am PST I'm "at" work, but I wouldn't call what I'm doing in any way working.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:35am PST Personal experience, I fight everyone who threatens my on the internet. Joking? I was under the impression this sub-thread was 100% serious....
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 7:29am PST Fact: Anyone who states they can kick someone's ass over the internet can not kick any ass.