47,012 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 1:19pm PDT the daughter in that case also had MS and wasn't just some teenagers doing exactly what their bodies are telling them to do
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 1:17pm PDT yes, it is lame. Just conquer everyone and turn them into puppets. Everyone votes for you. So it's just a conquest victory under a different name.
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 1:16pm PDT civstatsDOTCOM
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 1:15pm PDT I still like ajvitaly's idea of a 25 dollar league.
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 1:13pm PDT black sesame seed tuna steak probably
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 12:33pm PDT I've had u-verse for a week and I don't think the picture quality is all that inferior to direct TV The internet is awesome though. Well worth...
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 12:30pm PDT I started playing zerg and I understand why you hate terran so much. Zerg has some cool toys but hardly any of it has a point. You end up doing...
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 12:02pm PDT Who gets to decide what too rich is? I'm pretty sure that deciding what people can and can't do is dangerous to the existence of a free nation.
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 11:54am PDT your query makes me cry, just like your mom
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 11:49am PDT yes this should work if you only need it to span one year. select * from table a join ( select storenum, week from table where year = 2009)...
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 11:44am PDT Depends on if you want to aggregate that % in a total or different way. You don't want to percentage a percetange.
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 11:40am PDT Whatever you do to the kid, you better do to your daughter too.
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 11:39am PDT Doesn't pass the "wouldn't fly if you weren't a cop" test. If this dude was just a regular dad and went over and tried to detain a kid for...
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 11:35am PDT 1 heavy per team, one natasha per team, i don't see how its over powered. Kill the heavy.
- Posted Sep 27, 2010 11:02am PDT what? Why?