47,405 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 12, 2010 5:52am PDT Red bull and emergen-c
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 8:26pm PDT I enjoyed my second playthrough of fallout3 much better with mods. Only a month or so after release too. The community is quick. So yea, pc...
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 7:23pm PDT its
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 7:23pm PDT 2005 called and wants it's ignorance about the topic back.
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 10:47am PDT Congrats man!
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 10:40am PDT Whichever one I've watched the most recently is the best one.
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 10:39am PDT Yea, I'd really like to see a way to skip gears. Maybe some kind of button you can hold while you press the paddle that doesn't shift until you...
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 7:38am PDT I don't want to be your friend
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 6:46am PDT hahaha you should definitely take that one.
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 6:25am PDT I like how the backstab is taking place well ahead of the back.
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 6:24am PDT I still need to finish this game
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 6:23am PDT It's never safe to assume anything. The transistors can pop for any variety of reasons. The only way to say it's not the psu would be try another...
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 6:18am PDT ram is not required for post beeps mr. i-make-fun-of-my-users-it-professional :)
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 6:16am PDT Some motherboards will even give you a CPU post beep if you have it out. Check your docs. But yes, rip everything out except power, cpu and see...
- Posted Oct 11, 2010 6:15am PDT You should have the video card out at this point. Since you aren't getting any beeps, your goal is to get no memory beeps by removing everything...