48,212 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:47am PST You have to assassinate the character first. If you just flat out kill him, that validates his work.
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:39am PST The problem is with gamers / internet sub culture in general. The same reasons why gaming culture is all those things you describe also...
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:35am PST His ego has really gone limp.
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:31am PST Gaming culture isn't so bad until internet culture is mixed in
- Posted Dec 02, 2010 6:30am PST The problem is the NBA has become more about the spectacle than about the sport for some years now.
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 4:01pm PST Try where ltrim(rtrim(name))
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 2:17pm PST Be careful what you wish for laurgasms. All though I'd pitch in 50 bucks to make this happen if it's filmed for the shack. What say you...
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 2:01pm PST It most games maybe, but are you saying you played metro 2033 with 90? If you go above 65 on widescreen you get graphic glitches. Putting it to...
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 1:47pm PST Also this game is the only game so far that does 3d right. Ballin
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 1:46pm PST It's in the config file. Which you have to change in two places.
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 1:44pm PST Did you fire them?
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 1:37pm PST If you think that's neat, just get into some array indexes. Excel, you're in for a hell of a ride!
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 1:36pm PST and a pretty funny place to live. Jews and college kids. Wierd mix.
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 1:36pm PST far west is still kind of central / north
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 1:34pm PST It's not an FPS issue, the framerate is fine, it's just that good input lag.