46,800 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:59am PDT I'm thinking moisture in the line personally. A swelling line is still pressurized.
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:54am PDT According to the shack you should never buy it!
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:53am PDT Kitties can provide warmth, sure, but they only burn for 2-3 minutes before you have to get another one. I'd recommend fixing the heater.
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:50am PDT Have you played on monarch+ yet?
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:48am PDT Man, you're depressing me here. PAGING MACE, we need a RAPING IRON MOTIVATIONAL post stat!
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:47am PDT don't buy gold people
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:46am PDT This confused me as well.
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:44am PDT Either way, the mechanic is still horribly broken that if your population is unhappy, you'll send its sons to war to kill and die for some fur...
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:43am PDT The first stage is slow population growth, the second stage is they will stop producting units all together. The tiles are still worked, but your...
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:36am PDT Yes happiness is extremely broken. Historically, according to civ, all wars were started because their population wouldn't work due to not having...
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:20am PDT She was just faking it to begin with if she's given up on future sex.
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 7:17am PDT Yea, I'm really hoping they listen to player base feedback and deal with everything in an expansion.
- Posted Oct 05, 2010 6:13am PDT Agreed 100%. There is no thrill if there are no consequences. Playing Crysis on delta is a great example of this. It didn't just make the game...
- Posted Oct 04, 2010 3:30pm PDT Funny how most cops will tell you, off the record, to do the exact opposite.
- Posted Oct 04, 2010 12:00pm PDT Knowing this country they would arrest him for tampering with public property.