47,650 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 6:32am PST pigskits
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 6:23am PST I thought GT5 has clutch support
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 6:15am PST lol my gf lost her iphone in mexico two weeks ago, nice timing
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 6:14am PST go buy a trap bar
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 6:13am PST Did you just make all of this up or have you been working on making it all up for a while?
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 6:11am PST Good steering wheel doesn't help when the software is telling it to move about like you are trying to reel in a marlin.
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 6:06am PST You're absolutely right, that's how unproductive I am this morning. The scale is defined as: 1 being Fred Garvin driving around in his PT...
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 5:49am PST I'm waiting until someone reviews it and tells me the forcefeedback isn't fucked up.
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 4:49am PST That was the first time in the shack tournwy he wasn't insulting the players. Probably because one of them was him. Yea he is funny though.
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 4:47am PST Chill can be rude and it's distracting. He has the ability to be a good caster but what seperates him from guys like Day9 is class. He can turn...
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 4:34am PST He has nothing better to do. I think gmd summed it up best with his reply: PT cruiser.
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 7:16pm PST lol, this is how you tell when someone has no motorsports experience whatsoever.
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 6:53pm PST No he holds his own. Most champion rally drivers have seasons exactly like his. Ok so he hasn't hit a a podium yet, but your expectations of a...
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 4:24pm PST He still puts out stuff, he kind of lost his hard dance beats. He's just Yoji now. After he left walt, his music got kind of soft and he's on...
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 4:20pm PST some good memories candy flipping to this track