48,590 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 8:45am PST By not getting invovled for the first two years, America went back in time and caused the events that led to WW2.
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 8:43am PST assumption, wierd typo
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 8:43am PST I don't understand your assumpe that if America doesn't get invovled, or uses diplomacy to avoid violence, that there will be no violence period....
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 7:56am PST I'd consider playing more FPS games on consoles if this was standard. All though I'd probably still prefer PC when applicable due to mod scene.
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 7:50am PST They have mortars and c4...
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:54am PST nothing really, they are the only class with scopes though. Not that scopes matter that much. The m16 is better than most of the sniper rifles.
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:52am PST The steaks were procured through violence. OWNED
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:49am PST And views on gun ownership.
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:48am PST None of the cx line are worth it.
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:47am PST what adapter?
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:46am PST I didn't like how powerful choppers, tanks, and boats were at first, but I've grown to like it given the map designs. The game really wants you...
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:41am PST You'll probably want to go with the closed version then.
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:38am PST Is portability a big concern? If you can live with the size the ath700s are going to be a really good buy, if not the best buy, for your price...
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:36am PST What's the non-violent solution to someone releasing a pack of wild hungry tigers with their tails on fire into your house while you sleep?
- Posted Dec 20, 2010 6:34am PST In that case ATH700. My advice is to not buy Sennheiser unless you are spend more than your price range. Their low end stuff is a rip-off they...