48,824 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 29, 2010 6:42am PST 160 gb? Man I gave a hobo a 500 gb hard drive yesterday and he threw it at me.
- Posted Dec 29, 2010 6:31am PST Are your water sensors set off? There are two on the phone. Shine a line into the headphone jack. There is either a white or orange dot. Same...
- Posted Dec 29, 2010 6:22am PST Except a track suit. Heyooooooo
- Posted Dec 29, 2010 6:22am PST If you're stuck in Brooklyn, it doesn't sound like you need to wear any suits.
- Posted Dec 29, 2010 6:21am PST They aren't that hard to work on but you need a lot of patience. A lot.
- Posted Dec 29, 2010 6:12am PST How much coffee do you drink in a day?
- Posted Dec 29, 2010 4:59am PST That's a store. Trying to sell you something. Go ask headfi about headphone.com and you'll get snickers.
- Posted Dec 28, 2010 8:23pm PST I just beat ME1 tonight since I bought ME2 on the steam sale. My game time played is only 17 hours. I started this game well over a year ago. It...
- Posted Dec 28, 2010 8:18pm PST I'm not sure how you could see the brown people through all the white people 3 feet wide
- Posted Dec 28, 2010 4:19pm PST http://www.head-fi.org/search.php?search=studio+use I just scanned the first 3 threads, hardly anyone recommends the v6s anymore and when they...
- Posted Dec 28, 2010 4:17pm PST For ultimate ears, yes.
- Posted Dec 28, 2010 4:16pm PST no I think you're full of shit because you sound like your full of shit. Go to head-fi org and ask the sound engineers there what they use
- Posted Dec 28, 2010 4:15pm PST Here is what I find amusing: http://www.headphone.com/headphones/sony-mdr-v6.php Yes they were popular 25 years ago. But like a lot of...
- Posted Dec 28, 2010 3:58pm PST DAMN SON IT IS ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING UP IN HERE
- Posted Dec 28, 2010 3:58pm PST Also LOL @ things would get interesting. That line right there is how I know you are 100% full of shit.