48,268 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 11:00am PST Creating arguments out of thin air is Attica's MO.
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:56am PST 91 with no errors, but of course used backspace.
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:55am PST Do shackers stil play in pick up groups? I'd like to play this again but full pubs were so annoying back in beta.
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:52am PST I'm not saying either. I'm just busting Gylis absolute that poor people don't or can't go.
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:48am PST I know more poor kids who went to college than I do middle class for what its worth.
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:47am PST We'd have to completely start over from scratch to accomplish that. Which I'm 100% for. Our primary education does not care about educating...
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:33am PST I'm not arguing agains the merits of secondary education. I'm just saying not everyone is going to go.
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:31am PST Examples?
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:29am PST Hahaha, the best part about that swim was discovering that random island with all the giants. "Wow this is neat, what's over there?" *A HILL GIANT...
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:28am PST I still remember the way around the cazic thule maze. GRAAAAR
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:24am PST Look at Japan for example. Their tax rate is way below Britian and they manage to pull of Education for the masses. Raising taxes isn't always...
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:23am PST Higher taxes doesn't always equate to a progressive society where those things magically happen. If it did, this thread wouldn't exist because...
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:18am PST Trying isn't free. Programs cost money.
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:17am PST Wasn't that recently over turned in the SCOTUS?
- Posted Dec 10, 2010 10:16am PST Society doesn't quite work like that. Not everyone wants to go or is capable of going to college. You just don't need to learn about art...