46,483 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 8:28am PDT That's why you specifiy raw and whole.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 8:18am PDT I agree, but drug tests aren't free. That would get expensive really fast.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 8:17am PDT Australian greek yogurt is the best. Especially if it has a kangaroo on the label.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 8:08am PDT Opposed to the zero lobbying you see from farmers and companies who sell products with fructose corn syrup in them? I see your point, but the...
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 8:06am PDT That and I don't really want more tax dollars going to soda companies who in turn support the corn lobby, who in turn are subsidized by tax dollars.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 8:02am PDT That's why you have a whitelist. Fixes that problem.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 7:45am PDT But I guess to answer your question a bit more specifically, yes it is worth the money, in my opinion, over the aeron unless you can find the aeron...
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 7:42am PDT That really depends on how much you want to spend on any chair and how much time you spend in it I guess. My justification for it was that I've...
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 7:23am PDT Humanscale freedom. I have the aeron at work and the freedom at home. The freedom is way better. The back is self adjusting in two places to any...
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 7:17am PDT You need to include context to understand the quotes. By criticizing the churches, they aren't actually criticizing the faith, but the organized...
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 7:10am PDT Regardless of their faith, all of them agreed on the church's role, or completely lack thereof, in government.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:52am PDT That's just the shit above ground though. I have to imagine the water tables are fucked.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:51am PDT Time for an engine switch imo.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:48am PDT 1000 bucks says this guy has voted for people who have grown the government by record percentages.
- Posted Oct 07, 2010 6:45am PDT woohooo (the good hockey starts tomorrow though)