47,009 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:20am PDT I wonder if you can scale these up and use them as a haloween costume.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:17am PDT To clarify, if you try it without the sleath boy on, you are caught pickpocketing every time.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:16am PDT Yes, but regardless if you crouch, you can pickpocket and plant the live explosive. Even if the enemy is actively hitting you in the face when you...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:14am PDT Not sure if it works with melee. I didn't take it.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:11am PDT That's what I meant. The rebar club is trash.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:10am PDT Reverse pickpocketing is hilarious, but also kind of cheasy. There are several hard "boss like" enemies you can use stealth boy on and just one...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:09am PDT I choose unarmed weapons over melee weapons 9 times out of 10. The attack speed is worth it. The more attacks you go with, the faster you damage...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:01am PDT Makes it look like a hammer
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:59am PDT Super sledge is slow and weak.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:58am PDT What makes you think religious people in Texas aren't in the majority?
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:56am PDT Stop replying!
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:54am PDT The bumper sword doesn't seem that great. It's damage and DPS are only on par with the power fist. Or did I not repair the bumper sword high...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:45am PDT Stop repeating!
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:44am PDT Yea unarmed is a lot of fun, especially when you start getting mechanical fists. Melee is pretty good too, nothing like smashing someone's leg...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:43am PDT Seems like more of the companions are on the main questline path this go around.