48,270 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 12:32pm PST I did ~160ish in a modified Mazda RX7 with CrustaR as a passenger on HWY 290. Not sure exactly how fast, I didn't look at the speedo until I...
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 10:54am PST The recent FML trend needs to die. Oh no, your coffee order was wrong, it's the biggest tragedy humankind has known.
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 10:48am PST Hijack Be honest now, how many of you have at any point in your life said "PWNED" out loud?
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 7:05am PST huge mob of three or four lol
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:59am PST As long as your data is formatted correctly (your match column is to the left of your return column).
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:42am PST Needs picture of server rack with the "you lost" grin stat.
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:40am PST Civ5 is bad and has the potential to be great.
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:39am PST I'd put fallout NV above it. But yea, that's a pretty silly list to have two of the worst broken releases of the year on it.
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:33am PST learn index and match, you'll see why vlookup is broken.
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:31am PST I guess that goes to show how much momentum Civ4 BtS carries. Hopefully Civ5:FFE (fucking fixed edition) will do the same for the franchise.
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:26am PST If your lookup list is an alphabetical order and you have a string where you have partial matches you could use it to find the second partial...
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:22am PST It's broken, and dependent on a sort. What are you trying to do?
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 6:17am PST CivV might be the best game of 2011 when they release an expansion pack for it. I'm really not sure under what criteria they are saying it was a...
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 5:39am PST Show some emotion ThomW. Quit holding it in. SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU CARE!
- Posted Dec 14, 2010 5:36am PST I disagree, it's going to be in the 70s today. I wish it were colder.