46,719 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 6:26am PDT Whenever I see pictures like this it really makes me think I've chosen the wrong career path. :(
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 6:24am PDT The game is just funny. You can decapitate mutants with a sledgehammer swung like a golf club. Or shoot nukes out of a improvised slingshot. I...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 5:44am PDT Call me crazy, but when you are sitting around with 2 other couples playing a board game, there is much more social and grown up feeling. Compared...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 5:36am PDT I'm slightly embarrassed for people who are slightly embarressed for other people but have tens of thousands of shack posts.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 5:35am PDT I can't I'm playing work, with guns.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 2:31pm PDT Yes, it's how koreans get pay checks.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 2:25pm PDT No you aren't. He didn't ask you if you knew that you were speeding. That said, the best answer to that question is: I don't know.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 1:43pm PDT lol way to single handedly lose the tournament for everyone else mikey
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 1:37pm PDT With a nuclear sledgehammer no less
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 12:33pm PDT My house isn't on fire... Vote Perry!
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 11:06am PDT If that's the case, you're ok with that even from a tax payer standpoint? Forgetting all the other absurdity, looking at this from a purely...
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 11:03am PDT We live in a society where everything is harrassment. We have no thick skin anymore. This cop is suing youtube for fucks sake.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 11:01am PDT I'm not siding with the hippy, it's more of a general authority and punishment needs to fit the crime problem in my opinion. I don't agree with...
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 10:59am PDT yea a simple, "go blow bubbles over there please you're obstructing my view of the other protesters" and everything would have played out nice.
- Posted Oct 18, 2010 10:58am PDT everything is harrassment. Grow up.