47,450 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 3:19pm PST I am going to add liquid caffeine to my Benriach tonight.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:28pm PST I'm going to have an anti-CrustaR party. We're going to down some Four Loko's, play World or Warcraft, chug a coors light, then move right into...
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:25pm PST yea, that's one of several hill country roads. We could drive that road, come back in via hamilton pool road and then GO to the salt link. Bring...
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:24pm PST dude you have to get over that. Just think of the ticket as a sports car tax. You know where the cop is going to be so you don't have to speed....
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:12pm PST hell yea! just as long as you don't torque steer into crustar LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:05pm PST ^^^^^^^^^ one of the best games of all time
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:01pm PST Lime creek? Maybe hamilton pool road? SERIOUS HILL COUNTRY?
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:00pm PST how about we throw a drive into that mix, this weather is tits.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 1:56pm PST for 958 dollars you could build yourself an ar15 and then hijack a real train
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 1:26pm PST Making Attica Blue ANGRY.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 1:19pm PST I was referring to the PCI version, not the usb crap.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 12:26pm PST For recording most people use the EMU 0404 for a home studio. I have one, it's excellent. You can even swap out opamps in it if you want to be...
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 11:01am PST When the government bans something, like underage drinking, people want to see what the hype is about.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 11:00am PST Party at your place
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 10:46am PST There you go again arguing something completely different. It's like you read one article on the art of misdirection and now it's your entire...