46,483 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 17, 2010 6:35pm PDT I think you mean, you can be gay but choose to act straight. You know, just like how some politicians are gay and act straight only get caught...
- Posted Oct 17, 2010 2:46pm PDT Only a fin...
- Posted Oct 17, 2010 9:06am PDT This would never have happened if you were a member of the NRA.
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 6:12pm PDT just have a playlist going we're about to set everything up
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 6:11pm PDT yea, but I'll probably stick to scotch, jeremy brought over some botanical vodka crazy shit
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 6:07pm PDT never tried that... we'll figure it out...
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 6:05pm PDT do you run traktor or final scratch? We can probably just plug your laptop in if you have traktor, otherwise we can use usb drives or something.
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:59pm PDT ya
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:56pm PDT have my number?
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:55pm PDT the admin page says 0 listeners whaaaaat the hell
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:54pm PDT wtf, the shoutcast page can read the track metadeta that I'm playing... whats the deal
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:54pm PDT bump stream is working confirm/deny
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:51pm PDT Also my buddy jeremy is coming over to spin at 8, you are welcome to come over... we'll have the 1200s set up with traktor if you just want to...
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:49pm PDT that was it, my version was 684kb, downloaded and older version at 478kb and I see it now. Does anyone hear music?
- Posted Oct 16, 2010 5:42pm PDT when I select shoutcast I don't see the lame mp3 option, only ogg vorbis and acc. I have the lame_enc.dll in the edcast and winamp directory.