46,551 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 11:52am PDT a z4 convertible is quite a bit higher than the M, the suspension is different, it has no front splitter ect. I'm obviously exgerating, but I...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 11:29am PDT Ok, I forgot how bad ass of a racecar driver you were you could literally jump the car over inclines to avoid scraping. Dahanese you don't need to...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 11:13am PDT I mean you'd have ripped the front splitter off in 3 days on san fran roads.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 11:12am PDT yea but he's right. You wouldn't live with the m coupe in san fran if you complain about cup holders and run flat ride.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 11:08am PDT No, But I have a play by play of the MLP vs Comic sans write up IN REPLY:
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 11:01am PDT Not sure who told you that, but the mcoupe is better balanced the 3.0, despite the engine weight, so his arguement doesn't make sense. Especially...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:55am PDT All run flats can eat a dick.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:50am PDT Run flats do tend to mess up the ride. But yea, for what it's worth a ride in a 328 with run flats is much softer than an m coupe. The m coupe is...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:49am PDT lol owned
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:26am PDT Yes, let me know. I want some first hand experience doing that.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:18am PDT Seriously. The ending was epic on a biblical scale.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:14am PDT I call dibs on the lesbian czar
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:14am PDT According to wikipedia, he's increased the total count though.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:14am PDT Hmm, I don't think they actually referred to them as Czars though. The context of that article just defines it as any position appointed without...
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 10:10am PDT Coined back in the Bush Admin with the drug Czar, so if I had to guess, Karl Rove.