47,201 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 6:37am PST Which one is that? The only one I remember having a lot of trouble with is the ice level with the big circular lake in the middle.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 6:35am PST Aren't a bunch of new ones about to be launched? Seems like that may drop the price.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 6:33am PST I thought it was gay? Is it gay or crazy? I really need to start planning for it so I need to know.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 6:32am PST Address is not very reliable and therefore hardly used to link your activities together. I've done some predicitive modeling using marketing data...
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 6:11am PST Did you get the expansion island?
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 6:10am PST She second one looks like she's about to get picked up by a 70's trucker and a bad movie will ensue.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 6:05am PST I agree. Monsters is one of the few video games that I can play with the woman and hold her interest. I'd instantly buy another one.
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 8:43pm PST 80 bucks is probably plenty for the chair, it's not like it needs to bolster you in place like a racing seat. I think you are over thinking the...
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 8:41pm PST for 2k you could buy a used miata and go autocross
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 8:36pm PST metal would be so much better if no one sang. I really dig the percussion and guitars until some asshole starts growling
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 6:49pm PST (I'm drinking scotch out of a red plastic cup because our kitchen is in pieces and I have no clean glasses, I should seek help.)
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 6:48pm PST funny how easy that starts
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 2:43pm PST Guaranteed those girls have a handsy touchey feely father or uncle.
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 11:00am PST They are both dead and alive until you open the door.
- Posted Nov 18, 2010 10:55am PST Ask to see a city permit?