48,826 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 11:22am PST I can't find an official number from bmw, but most sources say 3300. A few say 3500 so I have no idea why the big disparity.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 11:19am PST Wow that first sentence was dumb. It weighs ~100 more than the m coupe.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 11:18am PST I don't like any of the current gen BMW models minus the 650ci, and that's not really current gen.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 11:18am PST It weighs less than 100 lbs more than an mcoupe and has 7 more horsepower. I doubt it'll be faster due to the chassis, but testing rumors have all...
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 11:15am PST I don't see it being a classic either. Find an mcoupe instead, they are going up in value :P
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 11:14am PST The m1, in my opinion, is conflicted. It can't decide if it's trying to look cute and spunky or sporty. It's not asthetically pleasing from any...
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 11:12am PST That's about where I thought it would come in at fully loaded. I assume it's over priced, but if it rapes faces at the track it might be priced...
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 9:12am PST I liked it just fine on the PC. was a great playthrough. I did rage at invisible walls like GMD though. It's fucking 2011 already, get a new...
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 9:09am PST Rhetoric is not dangerous? Is that what we learned today?
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 9:08am PST What's funny is people who hate happy hardcore and freeform love Danny Byrd (LOOKING AT YOU MWASHER). He's more UK freeform than DnB at this point.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 9:03am PST Danny Byrd is definetly my artist of the year. Love the way he's been blending happy hardcore and freeform into his drum and bass.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 9:01am PST I think that the conclusion that because these two events aren't neccesarily linked, that rhetoric isn't also dangerous, is just as spurious.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 8:31am PST K. Thanks.
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 8:07am PST I don't have all the facts, haven't really looked into it. So are you saying it's merely a coincidence that both she and the judge were killed...
- Posted Jan 10, 2011 7:39am PST Are you a witch? If you aren't a witch how do you know to blame witches? You sound like a witch to me.