47,201 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 4:20pm PST some good memories candy flipping to this track
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 4:11pm PST University of Texas superstars are always such drama queens.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 4:59pm PST Funny I think that way about normal red bull. It's too syrupy with real sugar. I hate it but love the sugar free stuff.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 4:37pm PST sugar free yea
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 4:18pm PST haha I'm not mixing them, just thought it appropriate for this thread after action's post
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 3:44pm PST Hey guys I'm here to class this thread uphttp://www.shackpics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_mv7l1x3irjiaf86l5yxs.jpg
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 3:19pm PST I am going to add liquid caffeine to my Benriach tonight.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:28pm PST I'm going to have an anti-CrustaR party. We're going to down some Four Loko's, play World or Warcraft, chug a coors light, then move right into...
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:25pm PST yea, that's one of several hill country roads. We could drive that road, come back in via hamilton pool road and then GO to the salt link. Bring...
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:24pm PST dude you have to get over that. Just think of the ticket as a sports car tax. You know where the cop is going to be so you don't have to speed....
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:12pm PST hell yea! just as long as you don't torque steer into crustar LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:05pm PST ^^^^^^^^^ one of the best games of all time
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:01pm PST Lime creek? Maybe hamilton pool road? SERIOUS HILL COUNTRY?
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:00pm PST how about we throw a drive into that mix, this weather is tits.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 1:56pm PST for 958 dollars you could build yourself an ar15 and then hijack a real train