47,192 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 4:49am PST That was the first time in the shack tournwy he wasn't insulting the players. Probably because one of them was him. Yea he is funny though.
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 4:47am PST Chill can be rude and it's distracting. He has the ability to be a good caster but what seperates him from guys like Day9 is class. He can turn...
- Posted Nov 22, 2010 4:34am PST He has nothing better to do. I think gmd summed it up best with his reply: PT cruiser.
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 7:16pm PST lol, this is how you tell when someone has no motorsports experience whatsoever.
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 6:53pm PST No he holds his own. Most champion rally drivers have seasons exactly like his. Ok so he hasn't hit a a podium yet, but your expectations of a...
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 4:24pm PST He still puts out stuff, he kind of lost his hard dance beats. He's just Yoji now. After he left walt, his music got kind of soft and he's on...
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 4:20pm PST some good memories candy flipping to this track
- Posted Nov 21, 2010 4:11pm PST University of Texas superstars are always such drama queens.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 4:59pm PST Funny I think that way about normal red bull. It's too syrupy with real sugar. I hate it but love the sugar free stuff.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 4:37pm PST sugar free yea
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 4:18pm PST haha I'm not mixing them, just thought it appropriate for this thread after action's post
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 3:44pm PST Hey guys I'm here to class this thread uphttp://www.shackpics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_mv7l1x3irjiaf86l5yxs.jpg
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 3:19pm PST I am going to add liquid caffeine to my Benriach tonight.
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:28pm PST I'm going to have an anti-CrustaR party. We're going to down some Four Loko's, play World or Warcraft, chug a coors light, then move right into...
- Posted Nov 19, 2010 2:25pm PST yea, that's one of several hill country roads. We could drive that road, come back in via hamilton pool road and then GO to the salt link. Bring...