48,222 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 7:14am PST Well I don't go to the shop, so there ya go. But no matter what, my oil price by the case is going to be cheaper or as cheap as what they charge...
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 7:12am PST There is a place called Oil Can Harrys here in Austin, which is also a sort of lube shop, but you don't bring your car there.
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 7:07am PST Oil changes aren't always same cost if you do it yourself. A proper oil sythentic oil change for my car will probably cost around 70-80 bucks at a...
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 7:03am PST 1. If you have an everyday car, it's an everyday job for those guys. No big deal. If your car isn't an every day car, they will have no idea what...
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 7:00am PST Most lube shops will take it. Disposal fee is ~5 bucks.
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:28am PST I agree, I've called them unconstitutional on this here shacknews dot com website before. I'm just curious why he campaigned for net neutrality...
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:24am PST Who?
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:22am PST Aliens means that james lebron isn't eligible to play basketball
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:20am PST No I meant the priority access thing in the first place. He could always issue an execuative order.
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:19am PST that depends, ShadowrRam, how big is the ufo?
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:18am PST Let's say that Wikileaks came out and said the government has proof aliens exist, but are covering it up... How many of you would believe it?
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:14am PST Don't just knock on the door, bring her something like a muffin and coffee or whatever german people do.
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:11am PST Why isn't this being vetoed anyway?
- Posted Dec 21, 2010 8:07pm PST It's cool, I'm just loling your score. That kind of score is really only possible with A) a lopsided game mechanic and/or B) spawn camping :)
- Posted Dec 21, 2010 8:02pm PST doesn't really count if you spawn camp lol