48,225 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 8:59am PST Lol, if korea managed to harm Sk or Japan, or even put them in a place where they had to declare all out war the economy in the united states would...
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 8:22am PST Neat infographic but it needs one more dimension. Without aid being shipped in to NK, how long could the NK army feed itself? That army is...
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 7:27am PST Doubt it. At best the government would give the mexican army some equipment, but I doubt you'll see planes bombing mexican drug lords or anything.
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 7:10am PST Why did he use public money for it? Also the oilers should be compin' the prime minister with a free suite anyway. Canada you so funny.
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 7:09am PST This is xbox only right?
- Posted Dec 23, 2010 6:16am PST Condolences man, sorry for your loss I hope justice is served.
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 8:33pm PST I'm pretty sure I read a book that started out with the same plot and it didn't end up well
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 8:03pm PST Ever since dow2 I refuse to buy any game where GFWL is a requirement
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 6:36pm PST Is asscreed worth playing on the pc or is it better on the console
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 5:49pm PST video games is one thing I would not even think about trying to play on acid
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 5:37pm PST Happy
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 2:28pm PST tropico 3 is hands down the best
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 1:27pm PST He pushed it, but it's been in the works since before he was in office. I mean START 1 has been in effect since, what the 90s? I've no doubt...
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 1:18pm PST The point being, that since we have a track record of the government doing shady shit in the past, there's no reason to believe they still aren't...
- Posted Dec 22, 2010 1:16pm PST I agree. Which is why I said I trust this guy exactly as much as I trust what the government says. Read: zero