46,623 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 8:29am PDT Right. From a political strategy standpoint, they blew all their political capital trying to drum up support for any kind of health care reform....
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 8:03am PDT To be fair, none of the things that are passed have been actually implemented. I think the reasons why Dems are staying away from it is...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:49am PDT How much fecal matter do you think is on the average iphone?
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:34am PDT Latest Shatty
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:20am PDT I wonder if you can scale these up and use them as a haloween costume.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:17am PDT To clarify, if you try it without the sleath boy on, you are caught pickpocketing every time.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:16am PDT Yes, but regardless if you crouch, you can pickpocket and plant the live explosive. Even if the enemy is actively hitting you in the face when you...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:14am PDT Not sure if it works with melee. I didn't take it.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:11am PDT That's what I meant. The rebar club is trash.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:10am PDT Reverse pickpocketing is hilarious, but also kind of cheasy. There are several hard "boss like" enemies you can use stealth boy on and just one...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:09am PDT I choose unarmed weapons over melee weapons 9 times out of 10. The attack speed is worth it. The more attacks you go with, the faster you damage...
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 6:01am PDT Makes it look like a hammer
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:59am PDT Super sledge is slow and weak.
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:58am PDT What makes you think religious people in Texas aren't in the majority?
- Posted Oct 27, 2010 5:56am PDT Stop replying!