47,002 chatty comments by "twifosp"
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 5:19pm PST So like 37 is ok over the span of the entire evening, but 6 per hour is pushing it? Checks out. What's the optimal dicks per time metric we're...
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 5:17pm PST How many is too many?
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 4:38pm PST I'm old and lame now
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 12:50pm PST There are plenty of post-mortem articles out there that talk about it. 3rd party voters polled generally split their second choice equally between...
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 5:16pm PST Are you being serious? Wisp is like the biggest hillary homer on this second, second to ejectorpod.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:52am PST Giving gifts feels good. People like to do it and not just receive gifts. Bunch of grumpy gusses up in here.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 6:51am PST Last few years it's been a high end bottle of scotch.
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 1:39pm PST Are you drunk or just that confused?
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 1:38pm PST There was never, at any point in this thread, a debate about the legality of it. You guys are hilarious. Oh man, had he been allowed to post that...
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 1:34pm PST It is relevant, because you are accusing someone of stealing for a mistake. He doesn't need this photo to be promoted. Thousands of photos of him...
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 12:51pm PST Ok then. Good luck with that.
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 12:50pm PST I didn't say that was the policy. Read more carefully. I said they can set the policy which is true. You said it's a public event, and I'm...
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 12:46pm PST Nope. The event can set photographic policies and even reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. This isn't even contestable.
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 12:05pm PST It invalidates their right to take the photo in the first place.
- Posted Nov 15, 2017 11:18am PST You might be a compromised agent and not even know it. Just where were you the last several months anyway???