5,600 chatty comments by "ttyRazor"
- Posted Jun 08, 2001 1:55pm PDT And this would be distinguishable from a legitimate game that's buggy, unplayable, and sucks how exactly?
- Posted Jun 10, 2001 3:05pm PDT nForce enslaves penguins
- Posted Jun 18, 2001 7:14pm PDT probably something more like this Client fires shotgun, computes random dispersion pattern from seed value, displays it. Sends value used to...
- Posted Jun 28, 2001 10:00am PDT Best Buy and CompUSA usually have a sale on new releases the week after a new release comes out (I got Blue Shift at Best Buy for $20 last week,...
- Posted Jul 04, 2001 12:18pm PDT Commander Keen gambeboy perhaps?
- Posted Aug 29, 2001 2:01pm PDT What's the *real* ship date going to be? 2005?
- Posted Aug 30, 2001 10:06am PDT It might not neccesarily be Starcraft based, but could still be a sci-fi themed RPG, much like the relation between Warcraft and Diablo. With the...
- Posted Oct 04, 2001 12:12pm PDT what, no cyberdemon?! That's not good...
- Posted Oct 09, 2001 10:52pm PDT what's with the "only for" Gameboy Advance on the DooM cover?
- Posted Oct 25, 2001 9:43am PDT Any Civ derived game, preferrably Alpha Centauri. It just never gets old
- Posted Nov 20, 2001 3:55pm PST The whole "can't keep them on the shelves" phenomenon that occured with the PS2 was mainly due to the second coming of Jesus Christ-in-a-box hype...
- Posted Nov 20, 2001 4:04pm PST Super Smash Bros. is the one I'm looking forward to
- Posted Nov 25, 2001 1:33am PST the band's called Cheap Trick
- Posted Dec 01, 2001 12:18pm PST I'm on Comcast@Home in New Jersey, and its still up here. Don't know about their email, I don't use it (may parents use the accounts).
- Posted Dec 02, 2001 10:54pm PST any chance that those yellow-orange links could go back to green? they jsut don't look right IMHO. kinda like vomit