3,350 chatty comments by "tsteltz"
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 1:27pm PDT it has native wxga support in it, along with true widescreen native resolution in it.
- Posted Jul 31, 2004 9:12pm PDT because below 20hz even makes a difference to the human ear :rolleyes:
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 9:14am PDT IAWTP. Been following this game since announcement, looks fantastic.
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 10:38am PDT Speaking of VE, it's amazing how much gaminggroove sucks. Billy's humor isnt funny anymore.
- Posted Aug 12, 2004 6:59pm PDT yeah, does he think his website will take off? With all the competition out there and the vast userbase that certain sites have, why go there?
- Posted Aug 13, 2004 7:51pm PDT What ever happened to the Boston based Fileshack server? I <3 that one.
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 2:04pm PDT * C A R M A C K ' D *
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 3:43pm PDT I made one for my V600. It came out exactly like the flash site too.
- Posted Aug 15, 2004 10:39am PDT will this game work on XP anybody know? i have the game still. im down if it will work on xp
- Posted Aug 15, 2004 11:10am PDT Strange, I just installed it and ran it in "Windows 98 Compatibility Mode" and it fired up perfectly. Didnt have to do any weird things.
- Posted Aug 18, 2004 7:19pm PDT rofl, awesome launch! GG!!!
- Posted Aug 18, 2004 7:22pm PDT e-penis AHOY!!!
- Posted Sep 03, 2004 8:02pm PDT omg first post!
- Posted Sep 05, 2004 6:57pm PDT I started a Night Elf priest on Mannoroth who is lvl 20 now. I just made a gnome warlock today and I am enjoying the game 100% more now. The...
- Posted Sep 05, 2004 7:06pm PDT im going into withdraws. I cant wait 7 weeks for open beta :(