420 chatty comments by "trite"
- Posted Apr 07, 2003 1:09pm PDT http://xend.org/trite/desktop.jpg
- Posted May 05, 2003 7:07pm PDT http://xend.org/trite/desktop.jpg
- Posted May 05, 2003 7:13pm PDT Ulrich Schnauss - Nobody's Home
- Posted May 11, 2003 11:25am PDT Greatest commercial ever? http://www.g-fresh.de/grocery_store_kid_no_candy.avi
- Posted May 11, 2003 11:32am PDT Sorry, I can't read every post...
- Posted May 12, 2003 1:07pm PDT Start iceing them now! Don't stop for a while either. It will really help keep you from swelling later on.
- Posted May 12, 2003 5:51pm PDT I have to add Hybrid's amazing track Symphony. My favorite of all time! http://www.xend.org/files/Hybrid-Symphony.mp3
- Posted May 12, 2003 7:07pm PDT There is a new short. It's not that funny :(
- Posted May 14, 2003 5:45pm PDT I concur! :)
- Posted May 16, 2003 1:05pm PDT I'm sure they will think of something crazy and awesome that nobody had ever thought. Everything else has been that way.
- Posted May 16, 2003 7:14pm PDT I just caught something that seemd sort of odd. So I am rewatching The Matrix and Neo's apartment number is 101. In Reloaded, when they got off...
- Posted May 16, 2003 10:05pm PDT "In the "world of the real" described by Morpheus in the first movie, technology rises up against humans. In the modern world, who would bear the...
- Posted May 18, 2003 3:27pm PDT I'm told getting hit on the boobs is like getting hit in the nuts.
- Posted May 18, 2003 3:37pm PDT What are the odds of it being shortened for the dvd release? That would be nice.
- Posted May 18, 2003 3:40pm PDT I think it's because Persephone (the mythical one) steals emotions or something like that.