12,098 chatty comments by "trelain"
- Posted May 22, 2018 5:31am PDT Brakes matter.
- Posted May 22, 2018 3:51am PDT You're lucky your landlord gets someone. I have to mow my own lawn for the place I rent.
- Posted May 21, 2018 9:50am PDT Take a flight to somewhere that's not Vegas.
- Posted May 20, 2018 10:06am PDT Manages its own friends list - has its own account system.
- Posted May 20, 2018 8:26am PDT It's cool also because PC and PS4 people can play together.
- Posted May 20, 2018 8:23am PDT Such a witch-hunt that managed to press criminal charges on like 4-5 of Trump's people.
- Posted May 20, 2018 4:19am PDT Lots to do in York. And it is surrounded by Roman walls, so you'll get your Roman wall fix.
- Posted May 19, 2018 11:52am PDT Stardew Valley. Maybe Skyrim VR.
- Posted May 16, 2018 12:20pm PDT But according to Trump it's so much worse in the UK and our hospitals are like warzones because we have knives - which I guess don't exist in the...
- Posted May 16, 2018 11:38am PDT That's why I like PSVR as it just works and it's a low cost of entry, it just has shitty tracking but right now I'm just using my DS4 for most games.
- Posted May 16, 2018 11:36am PDT Or do it in moderation if you want to.
- Posted May 15, 2018 2:55pm PDT You can easily do a meal for $5 per person in Toronto. Pork is super cheap in Ontario also.
- Posted May 15, 2018 4:20am PDT Sounds incredibly American to my British ears.
- Posted May 15, 2018 4:18am PDT Kia's are horrible :(
- Posted May 15, 2018 4:09am PDT While obviously a joke, I thought it was interesting that British people actually have healthier teeth than Americans and dental work is more...