11,924 chatty comments by "trelain"
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 11:25am PST I think its deliberate because you can see the Aurora from anywhere. I think they wanted to preserve the feeling of a vast deep ocean when you...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 9:20am PST Ugh the Giantbomb quicklook of Subnautica wasn't great. They spent 10 minutes show a storyline spoiler on land and then the rest of it was spent...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 1:01pm PST Sickness and user interface we're the main reasons cited. I've not tried it myself so I couldn't say for sure.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:58pm PST I hear that it's not great in VR.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:06pm PST Yes it directs your exploration, leads you to areas with resources that make sense for you next objectives and then uncovers the overarching story.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:02pm PST It doesn't need mp. Infact it's better without it. The sense of isolation. Also the way you uncover the story doesn't lend itself to asynchronicity.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:00pm PST If you have two of the same species they will breed and lay eggs and they will eventually fill your containment unit.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 7:23am PST Yeah I hope it's good. So far I'm not sure from.the diseases I've seen.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 4:17am PST San Junipero.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 1:18pm PST It's a little annoying but at least they send ups to pick it up
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 1:03pm PST I just contacted Amazon and they said I could return it and re-order at the lower price.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 12:47pm PST Have you noticed anything like this? Also is it really grainy in dark scenes for you?
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 12:42pm PST Your neighbourhood sounds shitty.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 12:20pm PST It's good, but the I don't find it as immersive as something like job simulator. For some reason for me a lot of the scenery in the background...
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 12:19pm PST Skyrim bundle is $350 Doom bundle is $300. I'm sad because I just bought Skyrim bundle for $399. I guess Amazon doesn't honor price change refunds...