27 chatty comments by "tommydNS"
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 12:30pm PDT i feel it's my duty to post here. i can't wait to get my hands on the editor and start cranking out some maps. hopefully someone will create a...
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 12:34pm PDT i don't know, but i really hope they have a 'lite' version of Lightwave or something included!
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 12:36pm PDT doom2 on the doom3 engine? that would be interesting :)
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:11pm PDT well, the longest part of 'mapping' now is making the meshes. high poly bases will soon be required for the normal info. texturing is more...
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:12pm PDT thanks, it's the best thing i've ever been involved with. hopefully more NS games in the future.
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:13pm PDT oops, hopefully more NS games will be in the future... forgot the 'will be'
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:54pm PDT 5714 posts
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:59pm PDT FICKEN JA!!!!!! (hope i'm not too late)
- Posted Sep 09, 2004 1:01pm PDT NS represent!
- Posted Oct 14, 2004 3:38pm PDT here come the maps (yay) pre-load phase 6 peeps!
- Posted Oct 14, 2004 3:42pm PDT seriously... i mean what is left? the client.dll? lol
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 12:06pm PDT well, there goes the OTHER half of my life time to get Hammer'd
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 1:01pm PDT STEAM: Silver FTW
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 1:04pm PDT i agree :/ the 50million fake gold posts/rumors/leaks kind of ruined it.
- Posted Oct 18, 2004 1:10pm PDT you hit the nail on the head there. hopefully this will mean porting from HL1 to HL2 will be somewhat easy.