5,642 chatty comments by "tomatoactivator"
- Posted Oct 24, 2002 7:14pm PDT Starcraft Thugs: The new version of the AI is ready to rock steady. Head on over to http://www.tomatoactivator.com/sc/ to taste the fun....
- Posted Oct 25, 2002 10:04pm PDT http://www.tomatoactivator.com/files/desk.jpg
- Posted Oct 25, 2002 10:12pm PDT thats why you throw away those boxes and just keep the cdcase.
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 10:19am PDT i hate that kid/car/comercial.
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 10:21am PDT with hostexcell you get more than what you paid for.
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 10:31am PDT the cpu time is huge because the harddrive is eatting it up real bad. And resume on a lan (10 OR 100mbit) is forgetable. Just drag and drop in...
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 10:54am PDT whooo hoo space exploring here i come.
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 11:29am PDT www.steves-digicams.com and www.dcresource.com and www.imaging-resource.com have great reviews. For that price I would recommend a Nikon Coolpix...
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 12:22pm PDT hehe, scortched earth.
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 12:56pm PDT ND > FSU On a related story: Chris Rix sucks ass
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 1:00pm PDT Chris Rix: 13cmp 32att 0td 2int Adrian McPherson: 8cmp 11att 2td 0int i'd say swap the backup QB with chris rix.
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 1:09pm PDT just a little tacky.
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 1:14pm PDT :-P go pennstate
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 1:52pm PDT fumble at the 14yrd mark... that sucks...
- Posted Oct 26, 2002 3:03pm PDT you don't have all the different kinds of releases in freebsd, no redhat, no slackware, just freebsd. Might be some disadvantages, but i believe...