30,235 chatty comments by "timmie"
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 7:31pm PDT As a Vancouverite: WAT.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 3:27pm PDT lol @ Babcock. jfc Leafs, what are you doing?
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 1:46pm PDT Fucking lol. https://twitter.com/mudron/status/1008537044031717376?s=09
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 1:28pm PDT Given how shitty things have become and people still aren't doing much about it, that's a big assumption.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 1:26pm PDT It's true, Dems are apathetic bastards :(
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 10:27am PDT And toothpaste. And cutlery not made out of lead.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 10:18am PDT That's almost fast enough to be visible, heh.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 10:16am PDT What about Quake 2 and Quake 3? Both were kind of awesome as well.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 10:00am PDT I wonder what they're whistling... https://youtu.be/1PoPZF82FX8
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 11:33pm PDT Like I said, how we slaughter animals is probably ultimately far better than what they'd suffer in nature, so we shouldn't view the slaughter of...
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 8:18pm PDT Would I be able to get the home edition of that so I could grow my own? There could be a whole cottage industry like micro brew beer, lol.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 6:40pm PDT Something something I'm pretty sure it does and I hope history reflects poorly on the assholes involved in this :(
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 6:38pm PDT Man wanted that rib removed so he could suck his own dick.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 6:15pm PDT In his back pocket instead of front pocket.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 5:51pm PDT Also, do we have specializations for consuming and digesting meat? Yes we do. Therefore it's completely natural.