5,905 chatty comments by "threeup"
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 11:21am PDT Aquarium isn't cheap, but its really cool. Also some incredible sushi spots. i like Miku downtown, and Mega Sushi in west richmond. Japadog is...
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 6:15pm PDT bakalar is the most underrated in game journalism. if i was launching another waypoint, i'd probably appoint him
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 6:08pm PDT having a single smart opinion does not mean sanity has been achieved
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 11:02am PDT in games, pathfinding is the most common latent task.
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 11:02am PDT To me these are worker tasks. I setup a task, and execute the task and get an immutable result when it finishes at a later time.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 11:18pm PDT They could work on a zelda or kid Icarus or who knows. I think they will deliver something good next time
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 10:33pm PDT Their Zelda team needs a few years. Same with the Mario odyssey team. It's just a schedule gap, doesn't mean they are getting worse at making games
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 2:27pm PDT I like Gertsmann's guess. You are a guy who has an extra life (the baby) and when you die, you and the baby age. Then this old baby is you, and...
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 2:15pm PDT They needed Yoshi, Metroid, Mario Strikers, the only game not Party+Smash was the X Machina game or things that I've demoed or whatever.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 1:43pm PDT Asif as the final boss.
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 2:02pm PDT No more free JAVA updates for your freeloaders! ftfy
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 11:59am PDT the cornerstone of tomb raider marketing
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 11:56am PDT Was there anything from Firaxis? Retro? Criterion?
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 11:54am PDT The remedy game, The Avalanache game, Noita, Satisfactory
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 6:16pm PDT there's an insomniac cyborg one? looks fun