4,989 chatty comments by "thewindcriesmary"
- Posted Oct 31, 2005 5:23am PST US$200? hmmm 6800 maybe? or an x700 pro
- Posted Oct 31, 2005 3:10am PST I thought it was a very good movie. About the chainsaws, you could say it was a shipment error like in d3? but who cares it was fun.
- Posted Oct 30, 2005 5:32am PST Don't worry ravenholm isn't THAT scary......:)
- Posted Oct 30, 2005 5:26am PST ebay, otherwise im not sure they still sell it? :/
- Posted Oct 30, 2005 1:41am PDT AVG antivirus
- Posted Oct 29, 2005 1:47am PDT That video is a fake guys. The dudes name is Lance Ozanix and he "vomits" on command for a stage show he does. He's even been on Jerry Springer a...
- Posted Oct 28, 2005 7:00pm PDT lol, theres not much to spoil. Was a really fun movie though.
- Posted Oct 28, 2005 12:47am PDT No idea, maybe something like an x700 or 9800
- Posted Oct 27, 2005 10:54pm PDT Well, speaking in US moneys. 7800gtx or x1800xt are between $350-400. Thats the price of one of the new consoles right there. 1 gig of top...
- Posted Oct 27, 2005 9:17pm PDT Their really even cards. So i'd go with whatever is cheapest.
- Posted Oct 27, 2005 9:12pm PDT I enjoyed your rant :) pc system (with moniter etc.) = $1700 console system (with hdtv) = about $5000 for a tv thats ok.
- Posted Oct 27, 2005 9:05pm PDT Why do people think that a good gaming pc costs over $2000? shit, i could build a pretty good PC for under AU$1000 easilly.
- Posted Oct 27, 2005 4:32am PDT still halarious :D
- Posted Oct 26, 2005 6:10am PDT Yeah, shooting in vice city was a pain. I later played the PC version of it and found it waaay to easy using the mouse.
- Posted Oct 25, 2005 8:38pm PDT Free game with HL2, its a sidescroller, its fun i guess.